Not being really able to tell if you are watching a clone, drone, double, masked actor, CGI, historical footage, or the real person is kind of liberating. You just ignore all the "noise" at the individual character level, and only focus on structural matters or issues of principle.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Do you think there are actually clones?

I sort of put the clone theory in there with flat earth in so much as to say that the only viable evidence in the absence of empirical evidence, is that the world is too strange to deny them outright.

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response FightingIrishman to his Publication

🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-earth-is-flat-stationary-destroying-the-freemasonic-luciferian-globalist-globe-lie

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

In response Operation Que to his Publication

Nope.

I'm afraid this is not evidence.

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

I'm certain you did not look at it....

In response Operation Que to his Publication

I was sent this before you sent it to me, I assure you, I looked at it, and it's sneaky and manipulative. It does not stand up to genuine critical thought from a person who's studied say, logic or philosophy.

It's like, once you see the mainstream attemting to manipulate you, the style of deceit is then recognisable at a glance. You can't unsee it.

The flat earth deceit has it's own particular style of deceit. Most of the flat earth content I look at has this particular brand of deceit running through it. When you see it, you can't unsee it.

It clearly knows that it's manipulative, this article knows that it's attempting to deceive. A keener eye has no doubt about that.

This is professional propaganda from the very same people who's grasp you believe you've escaped, and now, like everyone else, you will defend the idea of flat earth as if it's your idea, but it's not. You're being deceived my friend.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Philosophy? Genuine critical thought? Boomeritis...

You don't use relativism to discern the physical nature of reality you numpty... If you are really really clever you use the two eyes...
But regardless... you are on a platform where people treat one another cordially... even when they disagree they don't call one another MOSSAD...

We roll by this freaky little idea that we are all on the same team...

We certainly are not on a spinning ball hurtling through space... that ain't happening...

If you read my follow up post, you'd see that I specifically mentioned the fallacy of using logic and philosophy in an attempt to prove flat earth.

Logic is not the right science, but logic is all that's ever used.

And look, to be honest, I've made my case already. I don't buy that the claims I see regarding flat earth are all genuine people who believe it.

When I look at the twisted logic (aside from the fact that logic is inappropriate), it's clear that the claims are deliberately deceitful.

I'm saying that as a matter of fact.

Nothing about any flat earth theory has anything that I would call evidence, but merely, deceitful, twisted logic.

Only people mentioned by @FightingIrishman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from FightingIrishman , click on at the bottom under it