For the last 2 days I have had this uneasy feeling. Not sure why..but I feel like something bad is about to happen....as in..the deep state gonna pull some shady shit...I just feel it coming. Anyone else? I usually dont feel anything....

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

The same for me. I was keeping my vibes high by reading AU but Saturday morning I woke up like I was in a black mist and I can't shake it..

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

same

Same last 5 days for me. Very uneasy feeling. I feel much better today, but last few days have been ruff.

Yea weird shit is going on. Russia is burning a replica of the Tower of Babel right now as a warning to the Cabal

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication

really? awesome....

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Same.

could be feelings from what (they) Had planned but is No more…i saw Many things over the past three years that (they) were planning but the plan got stopped. it was like reading (their) playbook and seems when We uncover (their) plans it makes said plans obsolete. like wr caught them at (their) game so its an automatic game over or plot foiled 😊

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I have felt that way since 9/oneone '01

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

wow....that cant be fun. Thats a long time to feel....anxious.

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

same , maybe had 3 hours sleep each night for 2 days , finally slept last night .

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

This too shall pass. Into the light🙏

(1) Show this thread

I’m about to leave for vacation, i assume this also means hell is abour to break loose!

In response Ali Beth to her Publication

I am flying home today from mine. have to say, I am a bit nervous today

(1) Show this thread

I feel the same way. I'm just waiting to see.

In response Rhondasue2008 to his Publication

Hopefully it passes and nothing bad happens...although i am ready for this sh*tshow to be over.

(1) Show this thread

yes 1000%...even my dreams have been weird..quite a bit related to the end of humanity...people lost who they were and became something very dark

I thought it was just me having those bad vibes the last couple of days! Glad I read your post and know that I am not crazy.

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication

I think any change in feelings are important especially right now. It's what may keep us all alive. our gut intuition.

(1) Show this thread

Yea I can also feel it in the air.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Yes the past few days I've been feeling a sense of doom on the horizon.

Yes. I had some very dark energy today. It seems to have passed but who knows

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

its not as strong as it was 2 days ago but still feeling it.

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Yes. Something is up. I havent slept the past teo nights.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

look to the sun and schumann, sometimes these elevated energies, bring anxious feelings.
https://sol24.net/data/html/GOES/Kp/

i am up too in tx....

i know there is an attack on my family- to divide and conquer.

please pray for me and my family --- favor grace and peace.
God's love and light.

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

🙏

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

Texas here as well..

(2) Show this thread

Yep .

Same.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Me too. Bad vibes this week...why i am wide awake at 3:45 am!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Same here. Wide awake on the East Coast 4:49 AM.

(1) Show this thread

Actually, yes, my hubby is intuitive, and hes felt that way for a couple days

Not feeling bad so much as looking for additional information, like there's something out there waiting for me to grasp.

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Oh i have felt that for 2 yrs..LOL I keep waiting for the huge bomb drop to say..yes thats it..what i been looking for....A clue we are moving forward. I feel like we are at a stand still while the train is about to hit us.

(1) Show this thread

Yeh! Indeed too and two days I feel lost. Much nasty memories come along. Fear for the unknown. No need for flat living people. On my own. No sleep and than awake after sleeping hours on strange moments. I bother the continue inexpicable non-news while it is clear people are sickening and dying. The ignorance is hard to stand for me.

Feels lik a big eruption is coming. Thanks for your telling and asking!

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

Ignorance has really got to me too...I think that is the most disturbing out of this entire war. So many sleepers...wont wake up....refuse to wake up.

(1) Show this thread

fear knocked on my door FAITH answered and said there was no one in ..WWG1WGA

In response judi jones to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Bring it on.
Am ready.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Me tooooo..

(1) Show this thread

Same here.

I cant sleep. When I do, it’s strange sleep… crazy dreams. I dont fear fearful, but I do have a sense that something is just not right.

In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication

right...I am not afraid....sometimes feel uneasy but not afraid. If its my time, I know where I am going...so i don't worry. Otherwise i am here for the battle... information or kinetic...

(1) Show this thread

Not bad feelings but I have forgotten how to sleep again, and if I do sleep, wake up and awake for a few hours before sleeping again.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Try CBD oil. its the only thing that allows me to sleep more...still up atleast once a night...before it was every 1-2 hours

(1) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

I am nervous to take my children anywhere . this is not the world i want my children to grow up in . everyone stay safe and stay alert 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

I agree. I just stay home myself to stay out of harm's way just in case. I am armoured up here at home.

(1) Show this thread

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Something coming, having crazy dreams lately.
Grinding teeth at night. Always a sign for me.

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

Been dreaming like crazy myself....

(1) Show this thread