🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

So maybe I am not going mad, having gardened in the same spots for 14 years I know where the sun is during different seasons, being an avid moon and star watcher I know where the moon should be too.... its been weird for a while now, glad others notice it too (this is from 2019)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NdwVLBtwuU

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

I Have noticed the changes the past couple of years. My house faces west. At sunset I've noticed it has moved to the northwest.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Thank you for commenting, I have honestly doubted myself so much over this for the last few years. I have terrible insomnia so Im often awake at 2 or 3 am, I KNOW when I should be seeing the moon out my kitchen window (especially when its a full moon) and how often it isnt there.

I also tend to go outside when I cant sleep and look at the sky.

I hate that I have been doubting my sanity and I am so glad to be able to share this here and know I am not alone.

I do too! I wake up around between 2:30-3:30 just about every other night. I look out the window to find the moon and check out the stars.

Only people mentioned by @Courtm6444 in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

This bout of insomnia has been weird, Im usually exhausted from it but Im functioning ok this time round.

Me too! 🙂

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Same here. Some days Im wiped out but some I have full energy with a couple hours sleep.

(2) Show this thread