🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

So maybe I am not going mad, having gardened in the same spots for 14 years I know where the sun is during different seasons, being an avid moon and star watcher I know where the moon should be too.... its been weird for a while now, glad others notice it too (this is from 2019)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NdwVLBtwuU

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

I Have noticed the changes the past couple of years. My house faces west. At sunset I've noticed it has moved to the northwest.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Courtm6444 in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Thank you for commenting, I have honestly doubted myself so much over this for the last few years. I have terrible insomnia so Im often awake at 2 or 3 am, I KNOW when I should be seeing the moon out my kitchen window (especially when its a full moon) and how often it isnt there.

I also tend to go outside when I cant sleep and look at the sky.

I hate that I have been doubting my sanity and I am so glad to be able to share this here and know I am not alone.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

I do too! I wake up around between 2:30-3:30 just about every other night. I look out the window to find the moon and check out the stars.

(1) Show this thread