So maybe I am not going mad, having gardened in the same spots for 14 years I know where the sun is during different seasons, being an avid moon and star watcher I know where the moon should be too.... its been weird for a while now, glad others notice it too (this is from 2019)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NdwVLBtwuU

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only people mentioned by @Awake_Elf in this post can reply

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

A 99-year-old lady I know her and I were just having a conversation today I was telling her about Cern, vibration, frequency & things she looked at me and she said you know I’ve been feeling somethings wrong with yours for a while at least 8 to 10 years she said. Something is really really wrong with the earth , the weather I’ve noticed that, she said. I told her there was a group of people they’re are working on making it better she looked at me smiled and said that’s good. ❤️🙏

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

wow, I can only imagine the things she would have seen and experienced in such a time, I am sure difference over the last decade would have been noticeable!

I bet you made her day letting her know there is a massive crew out there trying to right the world💚

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

WOAH ok I knew of the Pole Shift but didnt realise it was happening so fast.

From fb, screen caps then links to follow.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

that's a whole lotta 17's
😊

(2) Show this thread

the moon moves every night. it rises in a different place, isn't in the right place at the same time in successful nights, is up at weird times of day (when it wasn't up earlier).... the list goes on.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Thats what I am seeing, from the pic I posted the direction it rises and only few weeks time and 12 hour difference, doesnt make sense.

(1) Show this thread

thank you!!! finally some calidation from others that ‘get’ it, ive noriced it as well and was mocked for it awhile back on twit 😂✊🏼

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response LeLe John to her Publication

I feel less mad now, if we are all delusional then it is interesting its happening world wide to many of us haha

I planned new garden beds this winter (going off my knowledge of where the sun 'should be' in winter) and they arent getting the sun they would have done in that spot a few years ago.

(1) Show this thread

the moon hasn’t been in the right “spot” for awhile now, and sometimes i think it just appears randomly, if at all. i also agree that the sunset is definitely north west lately.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response lori sikoreoli to her Publication

Agreed 👍

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response lori sikoreoli to her Publication

yup Im noticing the sun setting more north too, I am getting shade in a part of my garden that never use to get shade in the arvo (and not trees causing it).

(2) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I’ve noticed it too. I was going to like your post, but you were at 17 and I didn’t want to change the count. so here you go❤️

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Thank you💚 it is amazing so many of us are experiencing the same thing. I do take comfort in knowing others are noticing too.

Maybe the world has shifted physically as well as in other ways.

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I Have noticed the changes the past couple of years. My house faces west. At sunset I've noticed it has moved to the northwest.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Thank you for commenting, I have honestly doubted myself so much over this for the last few years. I have terrible insomnia so Im often awake at 2 or 3 am, I KNOW when I should be seeing the moon out my kitchen window (especially when its a full moon) and how often it isnt there.

I also tend to go outside when I cant sleep and look at the sky.

I hate that I have been doubting my sanity and I am so glad to be able to share this here and know I am not alone.

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Now I am no astronomer lol but this is just weird, a difference of only a few weeks and ONLY a 12 hour difference yet in the same direction (east)....

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

woah!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

yes!! and why is the moon up during the day al the time!!

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

yup, not unusual to see it now and then during the day but not so frequently!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Good to know
Did you see 2 moons before within the last 4 year
I did. A few years ago The moon wasn't placed right have you seen this?

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I havent seen 2 moons but seen vid and pics that others are seeing 2.

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Dont know whats up with anonup on my comp, last 3 days I haven't been able to put youtube links, yet I can post them from my phone.