🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

So maybe I am not going mad, having gardened in the same spots for 14 years I know where the sun is during different seasons, being an avid moon and star watcher I know where the moon should be too.... its been weird for a while now, glad others notice it too (this is from 2019)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NdwVLBtwuU

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

A 99-year-old lady I know her and I were just having a conversation today I was telling her about Cern, vibration, frequency & things she looked at me and she said you know I’ve been feeling somethings wrong with yours for a while at least 8 to 10 years she said. Something is really really wrong with the earth , the weather I’ve noticed that, she said. I told her there was a group of people they’re are working on making it better she looked at me smiled and said that’s good. ❤️🙏

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Messina in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

wow, I can only imagine the things she would have seen and experienced in such a time, I am sure difference over the last decade would have been noticeable!

I bet you made her day letting her know there is a massive crew out there trying to right the world💚