This takes a lot of courage for this lesbian but her opinion should be shared far and wide ...💓

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

just like all other groups, this one was infiltrated.

A lady that loves her country, the great US of A.

SELFLESS. The greater good protecting the children.

Amazing, just wow

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

wow

Father, Patriot, Ret. Firefighter/EMT #WWG1WGA #XRP

My wife has a group of older (late-40's/50's) lesbian friends she's close with. They all feel this way.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Wow!

Thank You, I’m not the only Lesbian that feels the same way❗️🙏🏼 The older lesbians we know how it was back in the 90s it was so different we never ever had children in bars or watching drag shows, that never happen back in the day, these libtards are out of control.

Unfortunately it's too late! Do they think lustful sexual perversion is going to stop, have boundaries on it's evil self? No! It takes you down a perverse hole you did not want to fall into. I'm sure the people of Sodom & Gomorrah wished they had stopped sooner as well... I pray she begins to see the real Light!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

GOD Bless her for standing up.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

The Light came on in the Shadows

🙏

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

POWERFULLLL.... GOD BLESS HER...🙏💗😇