🔴Biden’s Assistant HHS Sec. Richard “Rachel” Levine: We want to empower youth to get ‘gender affirmation’ treatment (chemical castration, genital mutilation)

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Imagine being that mentally fooked and making it to the TOP. Think about it.... This MAN has been convinced by his environment that he is a WOMAN. He has been WOmanipulated and others will follow. You talk about not giving guns to mentaly disabled we gave all weapons and power to the mentally depraved. HE/SHES should not be in the military. You enter as a man with a penis or a woman with a vagina you cant claim to be both.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done... deliver us from evil... for Thine is kingdom and the power and the Glory. Forever. Amen.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

That 👆 is a ... WOEman !!!

No Richard…you demented POS. YOU are NOT human and we don’t care what you say or think!!! Take off that uniform…you are a disgrace.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Such a toxic movement. You'll be gone soon, evil!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

1:17
ONE Q

This non human is a demon!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

😁

destroying reproduction will empower them how?

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Can't we just lock this guy up and throw away the key???

Drag it by its ball to GITMO>

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Transgenderism is all Mental Health.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts