Only people mentioned by @Light_Warrior17 in this post can reply

In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication

She’s being pushed to fall on the sword. Who would pubicly state that?? This is the big fish dangling this goldfish in front of the world so they can point fingers and give the MSM talking points. She’s a nothing burger

YEAH BITCH❗️🤨DECEIVE ME ONES SHAME ON YOU DECEIVE ME TWICE ❗️🤨NEVER AGAIN EVER❗️🤨

This is super relevant. Watch what happens.

Watch them fall...

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

To those of us who worked in the medical/health field it was excruciatingly obvious from the beginning. Everything was inside out, upside down and backwards, but thats how satan and his minions work. People need to wake up and understand who the enemy is and their tactics. These orders were coming from the same people and agencies who have engineered every other satanic agenda throughout history. GLOBALISTS

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

all of these truly evil people now are coming out and saying they had plans bigger than what happened. they say oh well, we know the vaxx doesn't really help. they know the vaxx is the cause of all these heart problems, neurological problems and anything else that is causing people to die. they'll talk about it all day long because the damage has been done and they've gotten their million dollar book deals, in their minds they couldn't care less, they got what they wanted. but they'll get theirs soon enough.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

STILL TREASON!

7 - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Legacy Recordings7 · Prince · The New Power Generation[Love Symbol]℗ 1992 NPG Records, Inc. under exclusive license to Legacy Recordin...

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Is this new "let her hair down" Birx a flipped double placed here to Truthify? She went home to Delaware after Thanksgiving 2020 to sell her house, and Real Raw News (I never know what to believe) did a story on her execution.

Scarf lady 🤣

Retired Chief Petty Officer

I don't know what to think. She said it emerged from China in December 2020.....the year was 2019. Is this a distraction or did she misspeak?

Retired Chief Petty Officer

I don't know what to think. She said it emerged from China in December 2020.....the year was 2019. Is this a distraction or did she misspeak?

Lmao so the lizard lady flipped or we are getting a script from either white hats or black hats. who knows.

i know this Tom Fitton is don mafioso of FOIA requests. unfortunately his purpose id damage control as nothing and i mean almost nothing that comes out of FOIA is serious intelligence.

//

also

we knew what Chyna and China were doing when we she was at peak lies.

why now?

interesting story.

distraction?

[past events] > PSYOP

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Wave Goodbye to this traitor!

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

There is no expiration when it is fraud! This is admission statement of knowingly and intentionally subverting the white house and nation!

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Crimes Against Humanity, lock her up👊

Low hanging fruit.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts