Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I did it today . I have years of oractice to keep my sight open even when they are closed. I always see changing and pulsating colors , wormhole riding going forward and eyes looking at me vividly. The eyes blink and have an innocebt look in them . i see half faces sometimes . The color of the eyes are green, bluish white and yellow .. dark also. Today I saw rhe same but something surpirisngly hapoene . I saw the half face of john… I cant explain it .. I was so surprised . I also saw like a nova vloud and an opening with puksating light . Thats all.. Glory be to God our father .

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

Nana just shared this with me today! ❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

There is a whole other universe inside your closed eye vision!

Check it out!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

H/T@unite_worldwide
Sync! ❤️‍🔥

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

THE Kingdom OF Heaven (NOT "IN" Heaven}, is WITHIN You. It is as Close as the Toroidal Beating of Your Heart and the Inhalation and Exhalation of your Next Breath.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

I have doing this alot this summer...I am wondering how this works in the winter with snow on the ground? My feet will get frost bite

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

I’d try this -

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

I have a metal rod that is stuck in the garden, and attached to a cord, which comes into my house through a window, and clips onto a grounding mat beneath my desk, and I keep my feet on that mat - thereby creating a grounding connection with the earth - whilst I work, during the cold winter months. There's information online, that suggests that this is an effective alternative to sitting/walking barefoot outdoors, and it seems reasonable to me, so I figure, why not?

(3) Show this thread

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

I got stung lol 🤦‍♀️

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

🐝 careful! ❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

It really does wonders. 😃❤️

In response Jason Webber to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Joseeee can you seee

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

It's working

In response arba happihr to her Publication

🥰❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread

ground-ed
well balanced and sensible.

In response Ripple Effect to his Publication

Stay calm!

(1) Show this thread