Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

lol
I am the conplete opposite.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

That's the point.
You have to get yourself there and only you can do it!
It's a mental game :)

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

beautiful! thank you Kim

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Needed this. It's been a rough few days. Thank you.

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

Glad it helped.
Hang in there - sending you positive vibes!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Love it! Good morning, Kim. Have a great day!😁

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

There is a whole other universe inside your closed eye vision!

Check it out!

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I did it today . I have years of oractice to keep my sight open even when they are closed. I always see changing and pulsating colors , wormhole riding going forward and eyes looking at me vividly. The eyes blink and have an innocebt look in them . i see half faces sometimes . The color of the eyes are green, bluish white and yellow .. dark also. Today I saw rhe same but something surpirisngly hapoene . I saw the half face of john… I cant explain it .. I was so surprised . I also saw like a nova vloud and an opening with puksating light . Thats all.. Glory be to God our father .

(10) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

said a Liberal…NEVER‼️

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Works the best grounded.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

magnetize

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

grounding now

(4) Show this thread

Mornin’ Kim! 🥰
It is a great feeling to know its finally happening and we are seeing it everyday! “Peaceful, easy feeling!” Glorious