I used to lament not being a well heard anon...my posts didnt generate much traction...but then i realized EVERY patriot plays a vital role...especially us ammo carriers...liking commenting and sharing spreads ammo to many far and wide...that post you find that makes a lot of sense will get past the algoritm is you speed it out o your network...take pride in playing your part in winning the information war

Only people mentioned by @quixotic17 in this post can reply

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication

Every single Anon is here for a very specific purpose. We all have our individual parts to play. Not all the same but important none-the-less. You are important and doing what God needs you to do.

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

This is me. I sometimes get into comments and leave truth. Lately I've been too ill to make a coherent thought. I hope I've been doing enough.

jyou are...and with a time stamp of 11
:11 you are sdefinitely in ./sync get well patriot and keep the faith

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

yes!!

(1) Show this thread

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

Yep, I’m an ammo carrier 👍🙏💕

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️❤️❤️

In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication

❣️

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Yes! 🎉 Great post. We’re all in this movement shoulder-to-shoulder with all our unique and valuable roles and insights. God bless you, Patriot ❤️🇺🇸

thanks god bless!!

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I agree...I am a quiet one, an observer...always have been even in my life. But I share like crazy and comment when want to add. I have learned so much from everyone here and its priceless! ❤️

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

👍🏻

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

I have followed and keep following many very small accounts on another social media, and took me a year to be brave enough to start clicking likes, still not retweeting, because my account and followers were for different purpose than this. Those accounts never knew how importaant they were and how eagerly I read their posts month after month. They were my life line in learning during lockdown and I didn't even know how to respond or thank. Hope they felt it in energy, because they kept posting and teaching. I'm so greatful. I didn't even know how to do any social media except fb until pandemic started. And had no one to show me. I'm so lucky I found those wonderful people and their work. Even if they don't know it, I'll remember what they taught, it was huge to me. Thank you for your service! 🙏❤️

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

;ikewise!!

(1) Show this thread

Today is the 26th Anniversary of the downing of TWA 800. Lots of controversy over the cause. Could this be it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0vJFVm6Osk&t=6s

Truth to What Happen to TWA 800 - YouTube

19 years later, I have to tell it!May the good Lord continue to bless us ALL!

In response The Quadfather to his Publication

I haven't thought about Flight 800 for years. I do recall one friend who insisted he saw a missile hit the plane.

(6) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Each of us contribute what we have.
It just don't get any better than that.
WWG1WGA

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Yep Pass the bread! and 88 memes!=✌️

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

i like 90% of everthing i come across and share 90% of the time as well. if i like it? ill usually share it too😉 you're correct. makes z difference to the algorithms.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Love this😊 we are all on the same path, just different journeys. Right where we are suppised to be at this time 👊 WWG1WGA 😊

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Never worry about numbers....i deleted mine...started over...😁...it only takes one to turn into MANY

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-