I used to lament not being a well heard anon...my posts didnt generate much traction...but then i realized EVERY patriot plays a vital role...especially us ammo carriers...liking commenting and sharing spreads ammo to many far and wide...that post you find that makes a lot of sense will get past the algoritm is you speed it out o your network...take pride in playing your part in winning the information war

I have followed and keep following many very small accounts on another social media, and took me a year to be brave enough to start clicking likes, still not retweeting, because my account and followers were for different purpose than this. Those accounts never knew how importaant they were and how eagerly I read their posts month after month. They were my life line in learning during lockdown and I didn't even know how to respond or thank. Hope they felt it in energy, because they kept posting and teaching. I'm so greatful. I didn't even know how to do any social media except fb until pandemic started. And had no one to show me. I'm so lucky I found those wonderful people and their work. Even if they don't know it, I'll remember what they taught, it was huge to me. Thank you for your service! 🙏❤️

In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Earthling2 in this post can reply

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

;ikewise!!