I used to lament not being a well heard anon...my posts didnt generate much traction...but then i realized EVERY patriot plays a vital role...especially us ammo carriers...liking commenting and sharing spreads ammo to many far and wide...that post you find that makes a lot of sense will get past the algoritm is you speed it out o your network...take pride in playing your part in winning the information war

Today is the 26th Anniversary of the downing of TWA 800. Lots of controversy over the cause. Could this be it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0vJFVm6Osk&t=6s

Truth to What Happen to TWA 800 - YouTube

19 years later, I have to tell it!May the good Lord continue to bless us ALL!

In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quadfather in this post can reply

In response The Quadfather to his Publication

I haven't thought about Flight 800 for years. I do recall one friend who insisted he saw a missile hit the plane.

Did U.S. Gov't Lie About TWA Flight 800? Ex-Investigators Seek Probe as New Evidence Emerges. 1 of 2 - YouTube

http://www.democracynow.org - Seventeen years ago TWA Flight 800 crashed off Long Island, killing all 230 people aboard. The official government investigatio...

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I remember this flight very well as I was flying back from Texas to DC when it happened. I was terrified that a missile would blow my plane out of the sky as that was the rumors circulating at the time and then all talk simply stopped.

TWA Flight 800 Missile Theory 20 Years Later - YouTube

Stone Grissom talks to the investigators and eyewitnesses to the 1996 crash over the south shore of Long Island about the theory that a missile shot down TWA...

TWA Flight 800 Shot Down by Surface to Air Missile pt 1 of 6 - YouTube

TWA800 took off from JFK on July 17, 1996. It was headed for Paris but never made it to its destination. Observers and witnesses to the event all recall a ...