For a while now, I've had ZERO motivation for work life, but Fridays are especially hard...anyone else?!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I gave up work when I moved home to NZ to care for Mama, when she went into the care home I needed time out to recover, then covid hit...NZ made it rather difficult to work without a vax pass & stupid mask rules, so I didn't bother looking for work. When Mama died last Sept, I decided to wait a year...I have zero motivation to find work now & with the way things are playing out, I'm happy to sit back & enjoy being retired. The thought of getting up to go to work feels alien to me now.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I'm right there with you, I was mandated out of my job last November and even though I have half heartedly looked for work (as you say, still almost impossible without a death shot) I had finally found a career that I loved and was working in that career for 12 years and now it is impossible. I could get a job picking fruit or cleaning or some other shite (In the past I would do any job ) but now I just think 'fuck it' I want to do what I love doing . In some ways I am happy to consider early retirement but financially I am partially dependant on the state - that part worries me.

There are many in the same boat as you & can’t be easy. In the past I didn’t mind cleaning houses to make my rent in the winter season in Ibiza when it was all I could get...living there meant taking work on from a diverse range of options to survive & never minded hard graft. Had a good network there, but not here. Thankfully my last season was my best earner private cooking for high end clients & came home with savings. I’m also ok financially now due to an inheritance when Mama died. I never want to rely on the state, especially dealing with WINZ, one time years ago I had to & vowed never again. For now I’m happy not working yet know I’ll get a project going at some point, just not sure what direction it will be.

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trudy Q17, click on at the bottom under it