Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

12:12 > 24 > 114

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Have you ever been in a church service with an "open heaven"?
Have you ever seen an angel?

It's not about our reaching up.... 3 feet or so.
It's about HIM coming to meet us - where we are.

Yes... in answer to your question.
I have - both.

While the angel was amazing... and attending to someone who needed them....

The open heaven services are what I long for.
When God comes down to us.. and meets us in our spirits and answers questions and gives us solutions to problems... and all of it... right where we are.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏❤

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Yup kim speaks of the sword of the lord in this video at 2:15. Maybe that is Nebula.
https://youtu.be/PW9_qMZ6Vlw
or is it a star forming regions?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebula
More then one meaning?

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Orion Nebula ... the sword ... the place through which Jesus would return to earth?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Home

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Tragically Hip - Fly - YouTube

The 4th track from the 2006 Tragically Hip album, "World Container".

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I’ve always had this fondness for Orion. Not really sure why, but that’s the one constellation I always look at first & last.

(10) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

John 1:51. You cannot make this stuff up and the especially potent simple gematria number 151 is what I just got for Vincet Kennedy.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

If Orions sword is the gateway to heaven, is the equivalent in the underground tunnels around the grand canyon (which mirror Orion) the gateway to hell??

https://piercingtheveilofillusion.com/2020/04/23/sacred-geometry-ley-lines-places-in-alignment-part-22-the-ellora-caves-to-indore-india/

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

its dry, not much grows there, while beautiful it does feel a bit haunting

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

The pyramids at Giza are aligned with Orions belt, using that as the scale, the constallation is layed out in Egypt... I have heard them say there are Egyptian artifacts in the Grand Canyon - but, I have never seen actual evidence of that.

Orion has a bow (the other side of the constallation to where Betelgeuse is located) - he is a hunter not a soldier.

The hunters will become the hunted.

Isn't Betelgeuse supposed to go nova next year... VK hinted at such.

One has to wonder if the aliens didn't come from there, escaping their suns demise.

(2) Show this thread

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

Since it's summertime, here's a quote from Christina Haag in her memoir, "Come to the Edge." She remembered when she went camping with John:
"That is what I love, I will think later, remembering you with both our packs easy on your shoulders. ... When you point to the constant stars -- Orion, your favorite: hero and hunter."
https://anonup.com/thread/9611390

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

wow...thanks for sharing that!

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

My Pastor spoke on Ezekiel last Sunday! seeing it come up in post all this week!#allconnected