Orion Nebula...the sword

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I’ve always had this fondness for Orion. Not really sure why, but that’s the one constellation I always look at first & last.

The Tragically Hip - Fly - YouTube

The 4th track from the 2006 Tragically Hip album, "World Container".

9:12 PM > 21:12 🪞 12:21.

Correct me if I’m wrong, VK — Please and thank you, for sharing.

M42 (shown in the 2nd pic attached, taken by the Hubble Telescope) is the Orion nebula, a star nursery, that you call “Home”.

Beautiful.

12 minutes before 12

Revelations sounds about right. However, i also like the Romans version too! ✌️🕊

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Although, I don't actually inner-stand the significance of your comment, I do like it... a lot!
I recently became aware of how much the#12 shows up in my life. Uncanny really... and it's making me pay attention - feels good, somehow. The house I now live in - a small cottage by the lake - has such good energy about it... never really thought about it, when I bought it last year, but it's actually#12, on my street. I absolutely love living here - it feels like HOME, in a way that no other place that I've ever lived in has.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I think we covered this yesterday, except for the where

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

hmm..

Profund ♥️