~ photo by Matthew Nichols

Here is my capture of the Super "Buck moon" from Hurricane Ridge 🦌🌕
I'd say I got super lucky but honestly this was one of the most difficult captures of my life. I posted up in this spot for hours waiting for a deer to walk by. I was shocked when that deer finally came and it was a buck with beautiful velvety antlers

Even though the full moon made it a very bright night, I had to take the picture exposing for 3 seconds to get enough detail in the deer, but as we all know wildlife moves a lot 😅 Thankfully he kept hearing something and freezing for just long enough to snap a photo with no blur!!

The funny thing is, I literally had no idea this moon was called the "Buck Moon" when I took the shot 🤯

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Simply amazing!! Thank you, SO MUCH, for sharing!! I have never seen a more gorgeous shot!! 😉

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😎💛💛Wow, he took a great photo!!!

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Stunningly Beautiful ‼️

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

wow, did you ever capture an awesome moment💥

Cool 😎

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Wow~Beautiful picture! Not only an amazing picture, but what a story to match. ☺️

Life Time achievement award! Absolutely breathtaking! thanks for sharing....Awesome!!!!!!

Breathtaking!

Beautiful.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

👊 that was a GOD moment ,.. GODS timing ,set up, captured and shared a reminder GOD is still in control .. thanks for sharing 💞 that is soooo kewl i love it when GOD shows up and shows off he never ceases to amaze me ❣️

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

👊 that was a GOD moment ,.. GODS timing ,set up, captured and shared a reminder GOD is still in control .. thanks for sharing 💞 that is soooo kewl i love it when GOD shows up and shows off he never ceases to amaze me ❣️

Perfect! So beautiful.. ❤

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Gorgeous! You need to frame that. 😇

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

What a beautiful shot this is.
I have 4 just like this who visit me during the day.
beautiful velvet horns. Thank you for sharing this beauty

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

What a beautiful shot this is.
I have 4 just like this who visit me during the day.
beautiful velvet horns. Thank you for sharing this beauty

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Ohhhhh Well done Absolutely beautiful.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Absolutely beautiful! shot!!! 💕😎✨

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

certainly, beautifully composed, great settings. i would have flubbed this one.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

certainly, beautifully composed, great settings. i would have flubbed this one.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Buck Shot - BEAUTIFUL!!! ThanQ for sharing Patriot!!! ❤️ 🙏 🇺🇸

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Breathtaking! Award winning too, lol. Thank you for sharing. 😘🎈