So I've seen a few people say that POTUS can't announce he's running since technically he won and never conceded.

Makes sense to me, so what can/can't he do, and what happens next?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

You can’t have ANY “Elections” … Fraud is wirldwide
ALL Governments are infiltrated
There can’t be anyone trusted in the future of the planet
The entire “system” is corrupt
Clones & doubles will continue to replace chosen “Leaders”
It’s how Evil rolls

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

NOPE GITMO for the traitors election TRUMP LANDSLIDE stands.

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

sounds about fair to me

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Thinking about this more...

What if this isn't about POTUS, but it has to do with John?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

+ bonus 88/1000 :)

(1) Show this thread

123 . 321 VIBES 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅
#VKVibes ❤️

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

are you thinking Nesara?

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

lovin these vibes

5:5
-i again

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

If the fraud is clearly demonstrable where the fraudulent votes went to BidAn, one would think it could be fixed without a new election.

However, there would still be doubters. Arguments could continue.

New non-fraudulent elections would make the result clear without question. This could go a long way towards showing people that the majority of the country is together.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

America needs to take back the balls it was blessed with and formed from. 2020 was fraud. Attempting to slide into 2024 to make it socially acceptable is a big fatty fat puss way out. From where I sit its hammer time.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Feels like lots and lots sooner :)

TS 1:58 - 13:58

new elections on the blockchain once the fraud is revealed and military supervizes with space force? yes please thank you when when when

Would definitely make an impression on all future generations if we have a special election in 2013 with an asterisk stating due to election fraud in 2020. A reminder that we must uphold the integrity of elections.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

14 5 > 5:5

1:58 > 113

13:58 > 4:13 > 17

13:13 > 26-Z

26 | 92 > 911

9:11 > 9:2 > 11 | 11:11

Same Candidates? Theyve shown the people what The Resident is capable of. Should be interesting?

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

VK what are the chances of DJT spending time in the hoosegow?
Thoughts?

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Maybe we recover the NSA/Crowdstrike servers from Ukraine Trump asked about in his perfect phone call! That would reveal the Dems election steal. We bring JA back to confirm.

Interning for the DNC can be deadly.
Does Crowdstrike possess 'gov_capablity' to trace 'break-in' route(s)?
Does Crowdstrike possess 'gov_capability' re: foreign intercepts?
Possible to layer/insert code [Crowdstrike] to designate intruder [intended target]?
NSA data_bridge DNC-Crowdstrike [bulk data collection]
Matters of National Security [Highest Levels].
FISA is only the beginning.
The hole is DEEP.
Q

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

i just dont see us getting that far- to 2024.
things will go down well before hand IMO🤷🏼‍♀️

2023…

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

oooh, that’s good stuff right there!

(2) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

“Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.”

+ 19 / 55!
and 1:58 > 113

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

post office has that blockchain patent fir voting system VK (like yiu dint know)😂🍿

oooh, don't tease us!

and 2023? or sooner than you think sort of thingy?

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Sooner than you think kinda thingy 🍾

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

April first was Happy New Year vibes 😁

(4) Show this thread