A fren tells me that witchcraft is the trio manipulation, intimidation, and divination. Worth remembering.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

😇It seems to me God gave each of us gifts. What if your gifts were to help humanity or to help people and you chose not to use them?

Each of us is given Free Will and discernment.

I believe those who use those gifts with, of, and through God are God's people.

And there are also those who choose to do dark things, evil things, and use those gifts without the Love and Light of God.

For those that Loved President Reagan, there was Dolores Cannon. She was a very wise and beautiful soul and she shared her gift with many.

Edgar Cayce is another. Mary Summer Rain is yet another.

Isn't Jesus considered to be a Prophet and Christ. What about all the other Christ's and Prophets over the yars on this planet that evil destroyed, murdered, or prevented.

Even those who channel, like Kryon, if you listen to the words, there is light, love, encouragement, and so wisdom.

I also believe in Angels, Ghosts, Spirits, Prophets, Fairies, Elementals, Dreams, No coincidences, Signs,

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

💛and syncs.