A fren tells me that witchcraft is the trio manipulation, intimidation, and divination. Worth remembering.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Sounds like the hospitals and Drs .

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

yes it does!

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

its the programming en mass i think, the demon and the saviour so to speak,the tyrant and victim all rapt in one

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

its the programming en mass i think, the demon amd the saviour so to speak,the tyrant and victim all rapt in one

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

My former agent told her Facebook world that she was a witch. A good part of the reason why I left working with her. around 70 venues I could no longer play at for at least a year but I rebuilt myself back up and I’m doing just as well. Agents are definitely manipulators and work using intimidation.

She told me to keep quiet about my political views and I told her that I will be coming out as a Trump supporter, publicly, soon. This was a while back of course. she freaked out because I was her bread and butter. especially because I was taking gigs that the far left musicians were afraid to. that and taking that easy gvmt money.

everything she said I shouldn’t do I did exactly the opposite. Within the first couple minutes I would tell the venue that I’m a big Trump supporter. She said I had to be on Facebook or it wasn’t going to work. so I left Facebook and I haven’t advertised a show at all. People somehow find out and word of mouth has always been key for me.

fun experimen

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

So the stuff MSM and Hollywood are doing?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

witchhunters are condemned in his will as well

prove me wrong

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

after what i have read and studied and let my soul and God spirit guide me ibelief there is DARK witchcraft (evil) and white (for the good ) i personally stay away from witch craft. i am intuitive and have all the clairvoyant tendencies, psychic and can see a liar a mile away and i use all those without wicthcraft. so i disagree

(31) Show this thread