#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good morning VK. By the way, something definitely has shifted. I posted this to IG Stories the other day to see if anyone else is experiencing something like this.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

Strange that you say that, I have not had a chance to post this yet had to earn coins yesterday.

I have had a lot of different experiences the last few years and have been able to just know the thoughts of my guides and remote viewers that visit me but there was a change a couple of days ago.

I took my fren to a little market and as I was sitting there watching ppl coming and going in and out of the store, I suddenly could know idk not necessarily their specific thoughts but the general condition of them.

One was very stressed that something he had been doing wrong was going to be found out, one was a good man stressed about doing enough and having enough work to take care of his family, one young man was just a tra-la-la happy ass headed to a job he liked, and there were a couple more.

While I have been able to read ppl this was the first time I could feel their vibes that way just in random passing.

nobody will be able to lie to anyone again, once everyone comes online with these abilities. this is how everything, will be revealed, thoughts being read, by everyone. its been said for a few years now that we need to learn how to manage our thoughts because there will be no hiding them, “think about, what you’re, thinking about”, “everything that was hidden will be revealed”

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angela111117 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Copeland, click on at the bottom under it