#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good morning VK. By the way, something definitely has shifted. I posted this to IG Stories the other day to see if anyone else is experiencing something like this.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

The frequency of the Universe does not understand verbal words, it doesn't speak that language. It comnunicates through our heart frequencies😉 So communicating to the Uninverse must be done with your frequencies, not words💖 it's a wonderful realization when you "speak" your heart language😊

💖 “Heart language”. I’m stealing it! You just caused an 💡 Aha moment!❤️‍🔥

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

That was the gist of the video I have shared a couple of times. It completely makes sense👊

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Watching the video you posted. Interesting he talked about Constantine with the recent Constantinople drops by Elon and others. I’m not very far into it, trying to look things up as I go, but it’s difficult to find info from non edu sites.

(1) Show this thread