Some of those you think are dead are alive. Others you think are alive are dead. Be prepared.

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Truly beautiful people shine from the inside out.
Sending love today from NJ.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Thank you for showing how the multi picture post works!
🤗🤗

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

God is so good and the Best is yet to come♥️

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

I LOVE ALL THREE PICTURES AND I LOVE ALL THE PEOPLE IN THEM VERY MUCH.I KNOW PEOPLE WILL GET TIRED OF ME SAYING THAT BUT I DON'T CARE. EVERY TIME I SEE A PICTURE OF THEM I WILL SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM. THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. I KNOW GOD WANTS YOU TO LOVE PEOPLE. AND I DO.🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

💓🙏🏻💞

(1) Show this thread

Love the Diana portrait, I am a big fan. So courageous and also so gorgeous !! Glad she escaped the "royals".

Seeker of Truth. Love my Freedom, the outdoors and all that God instilled within us

So much royalty in all of those photos 🤗❤

I'm waiting for the day.

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

great picture of 2 kings. ❤❤

Love seeing pictures of these 2. Absolutely glowing. Keep wondering about the apples and how it would relate. 🥰

our beautiful Princess

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

LOVE YOU ALL!!! 💖💖💖🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

❤❤❤Beautiful!!
💌DianA

We The People WWG1WGA - Then, Writer, Photographer, Artist, late night Poet. And yeah, I'm Deplorable!

Love 'em all! ❤️❤️❤️

All beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing!

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Southern Gal to her Publication

💓

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

THESE PICTURES ARE SO AWESOME. I LOVE ALL THREE PICTURES.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

much love & many blessings💓🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

❤️Diana you are STUNNING!!!!!! and are an angel sent by God You have the most beautiful soul filled with compassion for children and those that are suffering. You are a HERO OF HUMANITY and the world will know all of God's truth ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

My heroes too 💓
Love you Anastasia Angel✨🌸

(1) Show this thread

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

always loved her heart!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Very hopeful! Much appreciation, respect and love for these very good people ♥️

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Love you T 💞💓🌸🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

i do not know but i hope and pray they are alive these will be stories i tell my grandkids. what a mighty god we serve

Its time for the Angels to reveal themselves....🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

I am just going to fall on my knees thanking God...and then just sobbing when they reveal....and Our beloved POTUS is back on the job....So ready for this MIRACLE.

💖🍿🍻🌎

The ❤️ Heart Always Knows! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 🐸 🙌 🙏

Love every one of them dearly! ❤️

Gosh! I sure hope all this is true! It will be a major heartbreak on top of the worst year in my lifetime. xxoo

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

if it isn't true!

(1) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

It must've been a difficult choice none the less for them