Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Me too!

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

if not, it's looks a lot like him lol

(2) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

11:02 > 22:22>44💙

14 107 55

17 5x5x5🍿

Estonia

jacinda ardern hooefully

Macron,Trudeau,Bidan. G7 is only G 5 now

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

We need a scorecard! DOWN SO FAR: Estonia pm (Kallas 6.22); UK (Boris Johnson-7.7); Japan (Abe - 7.8); Sri Lanka (Pres. Gotabaya - 7.14); Italy (Draghi - 7.14). ON DECK: Germany Chancellor Scholz; Dutch pm Rutte; Philippine pres. Marcos (covid positive second time on 7.8); Greece (Mitsotakis); TURDeau (Canada) and of course MACaroni (France) whom we heard would be linked timing-wise to removal of BYEdan (US).

“Timber” song produced by “Mr. Worldwide…” Suppose it was not an understatement! 😁😁😁

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Who's next?

The old retard? 🤔🤔🤔

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

Macron ?

Manu 🙄☝️…svp ! manu !! 😜

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Does this make 9 now?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

please say its this [guy] Jonas G Støre

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

10 now?....anxiously awaiting "Biden resigns! Trudeau Resigns"

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Maybe Biden is next.