Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THEM HANG!!!!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

They should, at the very least, spend the rest of their lives in prison, for what they did to the innocent children of India.

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

Can you please provide the name of this publication and the date of the publication? I really need that if I can please.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Does not get any more evil than Gates - that's why the parents in Africa
Hung them both in a tree in 2013 everything you have seen on Gates since is white hats beating down the cabal with his image(all Fake) much like they have done with Biden. They are both gone they gave many children shots that left them paralyzed the next morning the locals strung them both up. I have no problem with that justice.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Thanks

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

When asked where they should start the COVID vaccines, Melinda readily spoke up:

"In the U.S., that would be black people next, quite honestly, and many other people of color. They are having disproportionate effects from COVID-19. From there, people with underlying health conditions, and then people who are older. Those are the ones who all need it first."

Whenever the DS prioritizes a group: our "Spidey senses" need to perk up. Haven't we realized yet, their philanthropy has deleterious goals???

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

When asked where they should start the COVID vaccines, Melinda readily spoke up:

"In the U.S., that would be black people next, quite honestly, and many other people of color. They are having disproportionate effects from COVID-19. From there, people with underlying health conditions, and then people who are older. Those are the ones who all need it first."

Whenever the DS prioritize a group: our "Spidey senses" need to perk up. Haven't we realized yet, their philanthropy has a deleterious goal???

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Phizer makes them

In response memes matter to her Publication

Yep! And Gates has given money to their execs that goes into their offshore accounts,

(1) Show this thread