Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Gonna be GLORIOUSโค๏ธ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Just opened a new account today. Lets see what happensโ€ฆ

it still works for me in switzerland.
could it be that twitter is mucking out the bots because of elon musk? a friend told me, but the idea is good.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฑ Yeshua ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘‘

Mine is still down

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคฃ

It's back up now.

Same in Canada

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

Down in Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

down but not 'gone', here in UK having intermittent issues with banking & paying for stuff, went to our local Wetherspoons pub for a meal, tried to pay by card but ALL card readers went down 2 days ago. Wetherspoons is an Irish company, heard the Irish government is also having a few 'issues' as well is the matrix glitching are the holes in the Matrix beginning to break the system????

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response English Viking to her Publication

Nana has heard issues in Canada as well.

In response English Viking to her Publication

Canadians are taking out more cash after last weeks fiasco with Rogers network down. rogers customers nationwide lost access to funds and internet. Banks lost interac and online banking. Govt, INCLUDING military, lost comms.... ๐Ÿค” (only 2 sources in mil had comms using separate servers and Linux computers...)

(5) Show this thread

Same here NL ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ ๐ŸŽถ Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Well that puts a damper on my work. Maybe it's for a good reason.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.