I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

According to AccuWeather, thunderstorms are in the forecast for Super Bowl Sunday. The early prediction: 71 degrees with a 75% chance of rain. Just happens to be 71 degrees 17. Bomms en route, Patriots. The world watches.

Almost time for the 'Superb'-owl Ritual
We know Tom the GOAT is well groomed at every angle
9 Superb-owl appearances & 6 rings
what are the odds?
Will balls, I mean Ego's be deflated?
Games R fun ~ looking at old memes with new eyes
Follow the Y heads...no offence to goats
πŸΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸŒ¬πŸŒ¬πŸŒ¬πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ
3 photos attached~ hit the ➑️on the photo for more πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

In response John Reese to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ In it TOGETHER!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Im researching because of your comms! Thank you! Now to convince my husband πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

It’s long been hinted that Tom Brady made a deal with the Devil somewhere in between 2000 and 2002 - when he went from a no-name, scrawny, benchwarming backup to a Super Bowl winner. End zones are imminent.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

😳

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Tom Brady is a female to male transgender. Just like all the high profile *male* athletes. Women on testosterone. His *wife* is male to female inverted. They were born into it. Multi-generational deals.
But yes, it's all coming to an end.

(2) Show this thread

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

This was on My FB Memories yesterday, so...
tbh, I used to be so into Football. But, You know the NFL now. I had no idea who was even playing in the Superbowl until just now. wow, I definitely do not watch Tell-Lie-Vision.

The swamp is as deep as it is wide!!!πŸ‘€

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

This one is a shocker. Tom attended Serra High School while I was at Mercy near San Mateo, California. He's a local hero following in the steps of Joe Montana. But enter Giselle, granddaughter of a Nazi pilot, raised in the Brazilian/German province of Porto Alegre, a rumored safe haven for escaped Nazis the likes of Hitler and Mengele. Mix that with Latin America's indigenous pagan witchcraft, history of human sacrifice and santeria, and you have tthe makings of Brady "brujeria". I am guessing they swap ritual robes with the Pope.

Dios Mio! I'll need an exorcism after all this! πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ•ŠπŸ’•πŸ™

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

oh girl, will tell you my TB story today!! wonder if HE will be the first arrest😳

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Wow, I didn't know about Gisele being from the Porto Alegre region. Might explain her TWIN sister, Patricia.

(2) Show this thread

Human who doesn’t give 2 sh**s what anyone thinks about me or my TRUMP LOVING SELF.

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™€β˜„πŸ‘πŸ

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Thank you for sharing Michelle πŸ˜‰

(2) Show this thread

lol