According to AccuWeather, thunderstorms are in the forecast for Super Bowl Sunday. The early prediction: 71 degrees with a 75% chance of rain. Just happens to be 71 degrees 17. Bomms en route, Patriots. The world watches.

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

For God and country! Awakened. Trusting the plan. WWG1WGA — GOD WINS. Banned on twat & IG. On AnonUp, Gab, WeGo, & Telegram @JehanneArQ

In response John Reese to his Publication

may it be so. may justice no longer delay.

God, Family & Integrity. So tired of being lied to.......I may not have intel to share but I TRULY appreciate all the info Patriots give!

having seen the commercial/video today of the two football players telling people to "watch their pre-game chat" on the 8th......when the Superbowl is the 7th.....maybe the big reveal and takedown is done at the Superbowl on Sunday and the impeachment or such on Monday the 8th is the "game" the the players are hinting at? Hinting at that being the election fraud reveal?
game over. ?

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Listening to Juan O'Savin's most recent discussion with Sean Stone a day ago, Juan was really hinting that the Super Bowl may not be the main event. I think he also said the what's coming will make the Super Bowl look like the Puppy Bowl.

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Almost time for the 'Superb'-owl Ritual
We know Tom the GOAT is well groomed at every angle
9 Superb-owl appearances & 6 rings
what are the odds?
Will balls, I mean Ego's be deflated?
Games R fun ~ looking at old memes with new eyes
Follow the Y heads...no offence to goats
🐸💋💋💋🌬🌬🌬💨💨💨🍿🍿🍿
3 photos attached~ hit the ➡️on the photo for more 😉🤣

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

It’s long been hinted that Tom Brady made a deal with the Devil somewhere in between 2000 and 2002 - when he went from a no-name, scrawny, benchwarming backup to a Super Bowl winner. End zones are imminent.

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Im researching because of your comms! Thank you! Now to convince my husband 🤦🏻‍♀️

(9) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Grandma, Love outdoors, country, horses, dogs. Love my country and fighting for the children.

I am a huge Chiefs fan and i hope this game doesn't get thrown. Just turn it off all over the world and let the TRUTH come out.

I will never lose faith in GOD or in America.

In response deb burk to her Publication

Amen! If the Chiefs weren't playing I doubt I would watch it. (I banned NFL this whole season.) But... it's my Chiefs... so I HAVE to watch the Super Bowl! 🙃

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

What makes you think anything unusual will even happen? Sauce?

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

I have been saying for a LONG time it's rigged..Brady will win...just watch...PRAY I AM WRONG.

Whoah! Gen McInerney just posted to watch the water and you post this... relation to TAMPA BAY?

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Payback for kneeling, sex rings, and putting rapists on their helments. 🤣🤣🤣. Lights out!

super bowl 55!

In response jan laster to her Publication

How did we not see the connection with 5:5 earlier ?! So easy in fact...

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

No such thing as coincidences

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

No coincidences!
Patriots
Are
Now
In
Control
💥💥💥💥💥💥

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Video won't load you sent too much buffering

(1) Show this thread