Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I think that’s why they spend so much time planting seeds of doubt about the Bible; it’s all in there.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Exactly!

Lucifer, His Cronie Minion Kenites Hate Father God Creator YHVH
AND
Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus,
AND Will Do Anything To Hide
Father God's Truth.
Nothing Can Keep Us From Our Creator YHVH Because Yeshua Messiah Came To Earth So We May Have Connectivity With Father God Once Again.

Those Plateaus Are Cut Down Trees That Reached Thousands Of Feet Into The Sky.

Consider Entering A Cave,
And...
Actually The Spelunkers Are Entering Into
The Veins Of A Once Hundreds Of Feet Tall Living Giant Instantly Hardened To Stone!

When We Know Truth...
The End Of Yucky Evildoers Has Arrived.

Thank You Father God!💕🙏💕
Thank You Yeshua Messiah!💕🙏💕

They're OUR Tesla Towers. Connects US.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Like his last sentence... Question Everything... never stop asking..
My First question, according to my mother, was when as a 3 year old child I rode in the back seat of my mother's bicycle through our village and asked, "Mommy, who made Heaven?" And according to my mother I pointed upwards with a finger. That question still lives in me...

I believe the mountains are giants and other mammals. Thats why you can clearly see faces in them.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

The faces jump out at me.
The large animals are everywhere.

Their contorted faces show shock and pain when they were turned into stone.

I see faces in the living tree trunks.

The faces, body shapes are all around and cannot be unseen once eyes are open.

If one is miles away looking towards a certain mountain range, one will see a woman lying on her side. Giant in Hebrew is Geber...Geber are the descendants of Human Woman and The Nephilim/Fallen Angels. The Nephilim got bored with the female so they took animals and hybrids were born. Shame on Lucifer and those Angels. We weren't supposed to go through this 2nd Earth Age flesh realm with evil darkness. They caused all the pain. Father God has plans for them.

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Control, power

One must also take into account Roger Spurr's Mudfossil Univ. There are many HUGE bodies that have been decompsoing alL over the planet. We don't understand what we are looking at because we are unaware of the mammoth beings that once roamed this earth. On the North of Africa Roger has found a 1,000 mile long dragon attacking a giant fish.....check it out for yourself!!! The entire East Coast of the U.S. is a dragon; tail up near DC & mouth down by New Orleans!! We need to change our perspectives!!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I just Home schooled my kid on giants and platoes that might be trees, and what is written in the bible is possible to track by arckeologicol finds, to me there is no doubt the giants was here, and God took down the trees so [they] couldnt escape the flood

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

The root system was measured at a depth of 6.5 km and a width of approximately 13 km.

KILLARY WAS A MUD FOSSIL!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

They have orchestrated history...now we find the truth...now we wake up from the dream.....

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

the tree/mountains look like people…like this is the giants hand in the image above

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Here’s the thing

If Dinosaurs existed the planet was very different to sustain those creatures here on Earth … including how humans looked & were in size … creation is all divine no matter what it was

I think everything on the planet was removed via a portal to another world at a time the cycle ends… it is the way of “the order of evolution” on planets

I don’t believe life is not spared & just destroyed via an “Apocalypse “
God does not do that to his life created …

I think off world intelligence restores life on cleansed planets after time has passed to recover the cleansing process & a different planet creates a different civilization

That’s how I think it all works & that makes the God I love and adore Beautiful in my eyes 🙏🏼❤️

This will explain a lot. Earth was once covered with massive trees, but Earth was raped and pillaged by [them], and now we see the remnants. For some stupid reason, probably to discourage viewing, uboobtube requires that you sign in to list your age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obK1RvvqPp0

The Invasion of Eden - YouTube

Answering a few relevant questions I had been asked, about 'who did the crime'

In response Sara Sangi to her Publication

The Book of Enoch tells of the "angels" being ordered to fell the trees, before The Great Flood!!

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

What don't they want us to know - gematria -
drop 953

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

When very young, I was incredibly ignorant of any of this, but I had an incredibly strong conviction that there was someone(s) who didn’t want us to find out the truth.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

What if the giant trees were gateways for people (with heart & soul) to heaven❓

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Nothing fits.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I remember visiting a museum in Niagara Falls. They had pictures and furniture that was used by giants.

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Jack in the Bean Stalk vibes.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Shannon Jenkins to her Publication

🤔

(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Everything that matters the most!!

We Be Fertilizer, Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust, and Dead being judged in the final judgement. Never Deny Jesus Christ.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Hubby and I were driving thru the Navajo Nation in northern AZ last week on the way to CO and "mesas" dotted the landscape. As a gardener, they looked exactly like tree trunks to me, just much bigger. I kept pointing them out to him as we drove along, saying "Look at the size of that tree trunk, it must have been massive!" He is not awake, so he just shook his head and laughed at me as he always does. Anyway, since I said it everytime we drove by a giant trunk, I'd say I planted quite a few "seeds" in his mind. Maybe they will take root one day. 😉🌳

The Monument Valley has many such mesas/trunks and then there's Arizona's petrified forest where the ground is covered with what look like giant trees or are they actually tree limbs from the giant trees? If they were giant trees then there must have been a lot more water in the desert then as well. What haven't they lied to us about? Just how different was our landscape?

Yearning for the truth...about everything.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Thank you for such amazing fotos ❣️

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

LARGEST TREE IN THE WORLD

Location : Giant Forest of Sequoia National Park in Tulare County, California, USA.

The General Sherman Tree is the world's largest tree, measured by volume. It stands 275 feet (83 m) tall, and is over 36 feet (11 m) in diameter at the base. Sequoia trunks remain wide high up. Sixty feet above the base, the Sherman Tree is 17.5 feet (5.3 m) in diameter.

It is estimated to be around 2,300 to 2,700 years old.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

WOW 😍
In New Zealand we have this native Kauri tree, Tane Mahuta, God of the forest
https://upnorth.co.nz/tane-mahuta/

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

As much as I love the General Sherman tree, my favorite is the General Grant.

(2) Show this thread

I went to Devil's Tower (on my way home from Mt Rushmore 7/4/2019) and it is crystal clear that it is a giant tree trunk.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Alison Ecat to her Publication

There are many.

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

That the Bible is real and so is God.
There were a few resets but God only did the first one. they burned the library of Alexandria which housed multitudes of information about free energy and our entire history, I’m assuming.

They also don’t want us to know we are powerful light beings and the children of the good Lord. If we knew all the possibilities and “impossibilities” that we could achieve, [they] would be no more. [They] don’t want us to figure out that they are playing God/Gods.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

*not that the bible hasn’t been manipulated and we don’t have the whole thing or the entire context yet.

(1) Show this thread

Genesis 2:9
9 And out of the ground the Lord God made to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight and good for food, the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

W = 23 > Pain > 5:5.
TS = 9:25 PM.

[They] don’t want us to know the Truth, because [they] worship Satan, the father of lies. The tree of life represents God. [They] don’t want us to know God — [They] want to be gods.

“You awake, thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.”

Mar 10, 2018 2:49:25 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
This is not about religions or party affiliation.
EVIL is everywhere.
There are no drawn lines.
No boundaries.
Good vs Evil.
Q