#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

What don't they want us to know?

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hubby and I were driving thru the Navajo Nation in northern AZ last week on the way to CO and "mesas" dotted the landscape. As a gardener, they looked exactly like tree trunks to me, just much bigger. I kept pointing them out to him as we drove along, saying "Look at the size of that tree trunk, it must have been massive!" He is not awake, so he just shook his head and laughed at me as he always does. Anyway, since I said it everytime we drove by a giant trunk, I'd say I planted quite a few "seeds" in his mind. Maybe they will take root one day. 😉🌳

The Monument Valley has many such mesas/trunks and then there's Arizona's petrified forest where the ground is covered with what look like giant trees or are they actually tree limbs from the giant trees? If they were giant trees then there must have been a lot more water in the desert then as well. What haven't they lied to us about? Just how different was our landscape?

Yearning for the truth...about everything.

Only people mentioned by @Vesna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vesna Urban-Celovski, click on at the bottom under it