#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

when i was told several years back that absolutely everything we have learned, was a lie, i applied this to every area a
of my life. the biggest being, the bible and religious teachings. it will be interesting to see how these twisted tales of old, unfold, as truth emerges.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angela111117 in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Wouldn't you logically have to then apply that statement "absolutely everything we've learned was a lie" to itself?

;)

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

lol.. just tried to explain that to Mom... 🙄

😂

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Looks like [they] are doing a pretty good job at playing the evil parts in the bible. Almost like a playbook for them. Look forward to the ending.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

So true Sir! Looking forward to it too. The outcome will wake people up one way or the other? Or it will wake up some at least?

Will the world go on as it always has & will we have to take responsibility for our own choices & take the consequence that come along with those choices as it always has been? Also will we have to learn to be responsible to create the world we want through conviction of the heart&doing right living in truth? Or maybe Revelation is true & there's a god that is going to come in and fix it all for some because god loves some of us but others are going to go to hell because they didn't worship right or have a 'relationship' with 'him' and 'he' 'doesn't know who you are?' Maybe there is other advanced intelligent life that will enlighten us and help us? Many questions!

Either way I hope to see it in my lifetime as it's exciting and I'm looking forward to some sort of ending too so we can build the most amazing world of Unity.

Blessings Sir! 💝

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

esoteric cia ensuring all parts are played out to exact detail, specific biblical prophecies are fulfilled, working to help protect us? all knew this was coming & the plandemic (go nowhere chaos) ordered to initiate regime change (draining the swamp)?

(31) Show this thread