Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We had a fun time with Juan last night at a CC/Connecting Consciousness event here.

He may not like Nana bragging on him this morning but I am telling you that there is not another human being on this planet working harder to save us than Juan O Savin.

This tireless, so very patient man stood on his feet for I know 7 or 8 solid hours outside in the heat signing books & making pics with Patriots last night, taking the time to speak to what ever they wanted to talk about individually while he signed multiple pages in his books for them. The last one was me this morning at 5:00am, I waited til last because I already had some signed by him & helped him with the books & letting the ppl in to see him. Privilege Nana will treasure. He spent several minutes with each & every person that had waited in line all that time to see him. Not just a one signature gesture, but page after page of messages to them. Not just a short trip thr the crowd, he spent several minutes with each person!

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That is Awesome Nana!
would you or Juan be able to point me in the direction to where I could get some HCQ or Zpacks or whatever I can for my 72 year old father?
he was admitted into the hospital last night and put on remdesivir this morning.
I was successful in getting him off of it and he tried to leave the hospital.
They at first would not release him ( I'm over 10 Jr's away in Michigan, he is in KY)
but has since been able to leave.
I had ordered some ivermectin and it will be to his house by tomorrow, but Americasfrontlinedoctors.org no longer does telemed. their license was pulled probably shortly after their spokesperson was jailed for speaking at the J6 Trump rally.

at any rate, if you could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you
and
God Speed.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

I understand there are several places online but I dont know specifically where to get quickly.
I have used Tonic Water with Quinine to get my "similar" to HCQ up to 12 or 13 oz per day.
I have myself also personally bought the ivermectin at Tractor Supply for horses and used it but I am not a doctor and cant suggest for him.
idk about the zpacks I would say you would have to get a doctor to give you antibiotics.
Can someone else help here here?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I also get the aramectin from animal feed stores if you get the ivermectin for horses you want to take about the amount of a number to erase her per dose.
Pure gum spirits kills all bacteria and parasites throughout your body. one teaspoon of pure gum spirits mixed with one tablespoon coarse ground sugar taken by mouth and washed down with the glass of water and all parasites and back. will be gone within 3 hours, make sure to take probiotics the following day as it kills even the good bacteria.
I've done this treatment several times every time I started feeling a little sick and it was gone like I said in about 3 hours. pure gum spirits can also be used topically to cure a multitude of ailments.

In response James Dean to his Publication

True

In response Susie Que to her Publication

I guess I should have proof read what I did speak to text with had a few missed words and spellings in it. 🤪

I didn't have any problem reading it. I've used Pure Turpentine Gum Spirits also.

That's good to hear I wish more people would know about that and alternative treatments. it's always good to learn of new treatments and I'm one that will always try something if it sounds reasonable. I've done lots of research on different types of treatments to see which ones actually really hurt or that actually cause side effects so far the ones that I've been using have not had any side effects other than becoming extremely healthy. 😁

You should research Black Cumin Seed Oil. It's awesome. I get mine at Pipingrock.com. The Frontline Doctors said to use it if you didn't have ivermectin.

Only people mentioned by @SusieQue in this post can reply

I use the seeds in foods but I could try the oil also. I've been harvesting wild dandelions for quite a while now as I'm starting to do more and more foraging. we have an abundance of wild plants and greenery here on the coast.
Have you ever been on a nature walk with people that teach what plants to eat in your area?

No I haven't. I did buy some books though.I just haven't read them yet.

(1) Show this thread