Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We had a fun time with Juan last night at a CC/Connecting Consciousness event here.

He may not like Nana bragging on him this morning but I am telling you that there is not another human being on this planet working harder to save us than Juan O Savin.

This tireless, so very patient man stood on his feet for I know 7 or 8 solid hours outside in the heat signing books & making pics with Patriots last night, taking the time to speak to what ever they wanted to talk about individually while he signed multiple pages in his books for them. The last one was me this morning at 5:00am, I waited til last because I already had some signed by him & helped him with the books & letting the ppl in to see him. Privilege Nana will treasure. He spent several minutes with each & every person that had waited in line all that time to see him. Not just a one signature gesture, but page after page of messages to them. Not just a short trip thr the crowd, he spent several minutes with each person!

That is Awesome Nana!
would you or Juan be able to point me in the direction to where I could get some HCQ or Zpacks or whatever I can for my 72 year old father?
he was admitted into the hospital last night and put on remdesivir this morning.
I was successful in getting him off of it and he tried to leave the hospital.
They at first would not release him ( I'm over 10 Jr's away in Michigan, he is in KY)
but has since been able to leave.
I had ordered some ivermectin and it will be to his house by tomorrow, but Americasfrontlinedoctors.org no longer does telemed. their license was pulled probably shortly after their spokesperson was jailed for speaking at the J6 Trump rally.

at any rate, if you could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you
and
God Speed.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @edawg2362 in this post can reply

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

This place is online they are free and/or donation site.
They prescribed for my husband completely online!
We picked the pharmacy from their list and then had the pharmacy overnight mail it to us. Hope this helps❤️
https://myfreedoctor.com/

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

My mistake here is the link to order.
https://zstacklife.com/

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Thank you so much brother!

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

seems to be blocked by my isp.

(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

This might help.

dr.zelenko@vladimirzelenkomd.com

Good for you for stopping Remdesivir!

The horse paste version of Ivermectin is dosed by weight. They do have flavored versions. As Nana said, you can buy at a tractor supply store or Amazon (to get it faster).

I don't know what other meds he is on, so a conversation with a pharmacist may be useful before beginning something like quinine/HCQ.

Vitamin C, B12 (folic acid with the B12), and D are very important. The Japanese have done studies for decades on high dose C and B12 (C for the immune system and B12 to heal peripheral nerves).

If he has a cough, and might have a secondary infection, ask his primary doctor for either ZPak or Biaxin suspension (liquid form). Biaxin tends to be better for lung infections. A conversation with a pharmacist will help with any contraindications to avoid adverse reactions.

Check hi O2, if you can get an oximieter. Did they do that in the hospital? Sleeping in a recliner may help, with a u-shaped neck pillow.💙 Blessings. I hope he heals so

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Thank you so much for all your help and info.

I did order some ivermectin, pill form directly to his house.

but he lives in KY and I'm in Michigan so I can't be there with him, but his wife is one of us and is taking care of him. she was glad he decided to go home.
he did just call and they are home and going to sleep as they are tired from being there all day yesterday and today.

again, Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Also mega dose of Vit. c, along with probably 40k mil per week of vit d, zinc, & quercitin.
I take those every day myself but I did also heard a woman say the mega dose of vit.C saved her husband but idk what she classified as a mega dose.

I understand there are several places online but I dont know specifically where to get quickly.
I have used Tonic Water with Quinine to get my "similar" to HCQ up to 12 or 13 oz per day.
I have myself also personally bought the ivermectin at Tractor Supply for horses and used it but I am not a doctor and cant suggest for him.
idk about the zpacks I would say you would have to get a doctor to give you antibiotics.
Can someone else help here here?

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

here is a link to buy HCQ, i personally have not purchased from them.
https://anonup.com/thread/9269837

Frontline doctors sends your prescription to a pharmacist near you or over nights it if emergency
There is My Free Doctor also

(4) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I'm not a dr. But a good vit c (Solgar) with rosehips, 1500 twice a day, zinc and vit D3. Also vit A. Should work. or just vit c without rosehips is fine.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

I would also add a probiotic (refrigerated-live bacteria). Would bring his gut back to healthy levels. Go to a healthfood store.

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I wish you well getting what you need for your dad. It must be frustrating with the distance between you. I'm shocked Americasfrontline Dr. had the license pulled!!! What part of this movie is real and what is for shock effect!

In response Evangelina to her Publication

omg! I know, right!
I have purchased from americasfrontlinedoctors.org 2 times and sent my sister there about 2 months ago. now no dice.

(1) Show this thread