#prayerteam
My mom was admitted to the hospital on Thursday with rapid moving pancreatic cancer that has metastasized to her liver…all within 4 months. “Not vaccinated” We could use some prayers, high vibrations, and love sent our way…if you have any to spare.
Much Love to my beautiful ANONS and thanks in advance!! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Kel Que to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

💙

🙏

Prayers for your mom 🙏🙏🙏 Sending love and light to your whole family 💖💖💖

HEAVENLY FATHER PLACE YOUR ALMIGHT HAND WERE HEALING IS NEEDED. GOD SPEED BLESSINGS

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Lovely…Thank You Jay Dee! ❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

praying for you and your mom. i know what youre going thru. i was in this boat with my mom 5 years ago. truly sucks.

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

Thank you!!
Have a feeling its going to be the hardest thing we have both ever done…moms are truly the best. 😍

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻🙏🏻♥️♥️

Truth Seeker, Love God & Country

Here is a link you may find helpful: https://www.fenbendazole.org/2019/12/19/what-is-fenbendazole-and-how-can-it-affect-cancer-treatment/ Also in comments section is a link from Joseph Clark: Joseph Clark 21 Sep 2021 Reply

https://www.scitechnol.com/peer-review/fenbendazole-enhancing-antitumor-effect-a-case-series-2Kms.php?article_id=14307
I AM STILL CANCER FREE AS OF SEPT 2021
SEE MY PUBLISHED STORY AND IMAGES
PROVIDED BY MY STANFORD MEDICAL CENTER TEAM DR SANDY SHRINIVAS. I AM CASE#1 63 YR OLD MALE. I STILL TAKE FENBENDAZOLE 3 DAYS ON 4 DAYS OFF 1gr pkg
THIS IS EXTREMELY SAFE TO TAKE EVEN EVERY DAY NO DAYS OFF. NO ELEVATED LIVER ENZYMES
IS COMMON ON THIS PROTOCOL. SAVE YOUR LIFE AND DONT LET DOCTORS FRIGHTEN YOU THAT THIS WILL HARM YOUR LIVER. ITS JUST NOT TRUE!
GOD BLESS, AND GOOD LUCK
JOE CLARK

In response Indo Patriot to her Publication

🥰🥰🥰

(1) Show this thread

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Thank You Jesus and God for the authority to be here in your light Brother and Father where we forget just like you said we will
Forgive us and heal us like we where bf the fall, heal Kel Ques mother if you want
Thank You for angels here who are helping KelQues' mom and all eyes and ears surrounding her right now, for making way and bypassing [it all]
Thank You

In response memes matter to her Publication

Thank you for the beautiful words..means so much to us. 🥰🥰🥰🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Prayers sent 🙏 God Bless !

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Praying for your Mom and you and family!🙏🙏🙏

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Appreciate it more than you know!! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Oh, no. Is she home? Shut off wifi in her home, at least when she sleeps. Move her bed from the metered wall if on it. Get her some fucoidan. If you can get her to Arizona there is a IV vitamin C cancer treatment center there with near 100% survival rate. Or I can help you eliminate this at her home. See below and search fucoidan for more articles then search vitamin C and cancer. You need no drug at all. Ivermectin while good is a dewormer. There are many alternatives to help her. I will do all I can to help you learn them decided her best option.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31450091/

Heavenly Father, we love You so much and thank You Father that YOU are our Creator and You have wonderfully and fearfully made us. You made us to live abundantly and we love You that You go before us as our Protector, Provider, Healer, best friend, You are our only Father and we need You so desperately. We can not navigate this world with out You, are captain. We thank you for Ke

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

Ordering it now and taking out the television from her room. we are going to hopefully be discharged today. Hospice is setting up a hospital bed and some other equiptment at our home today Im getting her out of this place ASAP. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. i will be researching all you have written. ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

My mom had Cholagiocasanomia. My heart is with you. Prayers to you and your mother🙏🏼

In response Sr_ Bez to his Publication

It is devastating! So sorry your mom had to go through that…thank you for the prayers. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

🙏Love and prayers

In response Diane Miller to her Publication

❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Big huge prayers coming at you fren 🙏🏻💓
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Thank you so much ❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Amen 🕊🙌🏼

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

AMEN! 🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

sending prayers of healing for your mother.

In response Dub Hawkins to his Publication

❤️🥰❤️🥰

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God bless and protect your beloved mother. 🙏❤️ I pray He blesses her with a miracle.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Amen 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Love and Prayers for your Mom!! ❤️🙏

Accepted!! Thank you 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏 holding you up from a far❤️

In response Cassio Peia to her Publication

Appreciate you!! 🥰

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️

🙏❤️

In response Sea Shell to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Praying.

(Ivermection - there is nothing to lose in trying it)

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

YES! Ive already got her taking it!
Thank you for the prayers…..🥰

(1) Show this thread