#prayerteam
My mom was admitted to the hospital on Thursday with rapid moving pancreatic cancer that has metastasized to her liver…all within 4 months. “Not vaccinated” We could use some prayers, high vibrations, and love sent our way…if you have any to spare.
Much Love to my beautiful ANONS and thanks in advance!! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Kel Que to her Publication

Praying.

(Ivermection - there is nothing to lose in trying it)

YES! Ive already got her taking it!
Thank you for the prayers…..🥰

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Kel Que to her Publication

No need to thank me - we are all family. We are all connected. Prayer is POWERFUL.

Also, with regard to the Ivermectin, there is another anti-parasite treatment - Fenbendazole - which I have heard is miraculous in treating cancers affecting the endocrine system (which includes the pancreas).

Just another option to consider. I lost my mother in 2020 (not CON-VID) - so I know how it feels to want to do ANYTHING. I wish I had known about these before she passed, we would have tried anything.

❤️🙏🏻

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Shes taking that too! Ive been stocking up for the past few years just in case. Vibes are REAL.
So sorry to hear of your mothers passing..I feel blessed to have you and our community during this time. God first…Dog Dewormer second!!
Appreciate you. ❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread