Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

I'm lookingfor articles on remdesivir, please help!
my father was admitted last night and they are giving him remdesivir. I do not want to lose my father.

he has been very receptive and is leaving the hospital now. I am ordering him some ivermectin, but americas Frontline doctors, I can not find the link to schedule a tela-med vist for him to order HCQ,Zpack Zinc and everything else.

Thank you everyone!
God Speed!

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @edawg2362 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praise GOD. It's important to start treatment quickly. Your family should also have the Dr Z protocol in your home. I have the separate supplements and later the Z Stack and Ztox. Very happy for Dad. Also have him listen to 432 frequencies on YOUTUBE.

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

do you happen to know where I can order any JCQ or the Zpacks?
thanks also.

(1) Show this thread

Just checked website - go to "contact us" and fill in info. It has changed from a few months back. I'll keep looking, and praying.