I'm lookingfor articles on remdesivir, please help!
my father was admitted last night and they are giving him remdesivir. I do not want to lose my father.

Only people mentioned by @edawg2362 in this post can reply

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Dr. Brian Ardis (chiropractor) has been outspoken critic of the drug, which is claimed to be called "RunDeathIsNear" by nurses.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/04/dr-bryan-ardis-says-the-covid-bombshell-isnt-about-the-water-but-the-snake-venom-video/

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Dr. Brian Ardis (chiropractor) has been outspoken critic of the drug, which is claimed to be called "RunDeathIsNear" by nurses.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/04/dr-bryan-ardis-says-the-covid-bombshell-isnt-about-the-water-but-the-snake-venom-video/

They participated in Sen Ron Johnson’s Senate Panel on Covid-19:

https://myfreedoctor.com

Refuse it

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

he has now refused and is getting released to go home.
now I'm looking for a place to get HCQ home kits for him.

Thank you for your reply.

(1) Show this thread

Remdesivir shouldn't be used on hospitalized Covid-19 patients, WHO advises
What treatments work for coronavirus? The World Health Organization advised against using the antiviral remdesivir for hospitalized Covid-19 patients.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/remdesivir-shouldn-t-be-used-hospitalized-covid-19-patients-who-n1248320

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers for your father.

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

3 pics
Call front line doctors now!
be strong and get him off remdesivir they killed my cousin this way
they kept her drugged and out of it,but the end she had so much fluid in her he skin started splitting

It was early on we didn't know about remdesivir and she had lupus

They did this to my cousin and

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

I'm so sorry they did this to her! I have Lupus and have stayed away from doctors for years. I have little trust for their brand of care.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I was really sick in Dec/Jan. I thought I was going to die. I put colloidal silver in an essential oils diffuser by my bed and the pain left my lungs. I was sick for almost a month. Here's everything I did to recover besides what I already mentioned.
I didn't go to the hospital nearby because they killed my high school friend.
Hydroxy . . . , elderberry syrup, garlic, I put Anise Star in my bottled water, Dr Zs protocol, herbal teas, local honey and manuka honey, Viracid gave me energy and rest. I will pray for you and your Dad.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I forgot to mention black seed oil.

(1) Show this thread

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

he has been very receptive and is leaving the hospital now. I am ordering him some ivermectin, but americas Frontline doctors, I can not find the link to schedule a tela-med vist for him to order HCQ,Zpack Zinc and everything else.

Thank you everyone!
God Speed!

Just checked website - go to "contact us" and fill in info. It has changed from a few months back. I'll keep looking, and praying.

Praise GOD. It's important to start treatment quickly. Your family should also have the Dr Z protocol in your home. I have the separate supplements and later the Z Stack and Ztox. Very happy for Dad. Also have him listen to 432 frequencies on YOUTUBE.

(2) Show this thread

nooooooo, that will kill him. Don't allow it.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Do not let them give it to him!!! longhurstfarms.com has liquid ivermectin. They are in Wyoming. No RX needed by 2 bottles get one free!!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

get him out. hospitals do not help anyone

it killed my Dad. so sad

Insist they take him off... PLEASE.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Not good, get him off it.