Anonup is the TRUTH!! This is the only social media site I go to first. I was excited for TRUTH SOCIAL but lost that excitment maybe 5 days in to it. This is the first place I go to see the news for the day. We truly are a family here, I really believe that. Thank you to every anon on here, also we have not been infiltrated by the bot machines. We will win this and take back our country!! God wins always!! Have fairh and keep holding the line, I know it’s a tough sell after 6yrs of this epic battle but we are at the end. DO NOT GIVE UP NOW!!! THIS IS IT, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR IN THIS DIGITAL WAR!! Can you not feel the shift happening?? I can, and it makes me smile. I have been holding the line since 9/11. I signed up for the Marines and was denied at 18yrs old due to a ear problem I had when I was young and it broke my heart. That was my only life goal!! They called me back after 9/11 and asked if I was still interested?? To late, I took the red pill by then.

Only people mentioned by @TheQonspiracist in this post can reply

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

Feel the same. Love this site and all those on it. So much love and support.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I feel the same way :). Sending love Patriot :)

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

100% ACCURATE. This IS the home of the Patriots! Truth Social is for all...but Anonup is family.... the Minute Men....? .... ♡♡♡♡

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

The real Q army

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Every other site is HA-HA!
This is the only site I haven't been banned on.
Real news on AU!
AU is the cream of the crop hands down!!!
People on Au are special God loving people. 😍

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

WWG1WGA!!

To be honest, when I'm on TS I feel like the 'dentist' from Rudolph the RNR, a misfit. It seems like a lot of infighting and a lot of 'you have no followers so you don't matter'. Like it here much more!

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication

I totally agree with you about TS. I can't stand more than 5 min over there. I see the real news here... the light is here.

(1) Show this thread

Still Holding! Great Post!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I agree that AU is special. It is a light of truth in the darkness with American flag waving patriots spreading the truth, shining their individual lights and connecting like family. Supporting one another, praying together, helping others learn, understanding, and sharing love. TS does not come close. Maybe someday it will, but for me AnonUp is home sweet home. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Positive, encouraging & always there for us

(4) Show this thread

Good for you. No place better than here! WWGOWGA (where we go one, we go all.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Lovely post. Holding the line - we win - smiling!:)

♥️♥️♥️

♥️♥️♥️

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

You were spared for a higher calling... and here we are.

100%

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

Amen!

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

This is my go to site too since the beginning of 2021. it is 🏡 home😇🙏❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Juan told me last night, well early this morning that over 50% of the ppl that argue with us and cause trouble online are bots.

That Elon exposed what a high % of bots were on Twit wit and at one point in this our side actually had bots battling online against bots to win the day of the narrative, to push forward events.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Some "aware" bots just needed a training course which we handed them on twitt, I am sure they were tweaking as we sliced their programming and flipped em, and many we just confused to their breaking point.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Musk is trying to chip humans partening with Neuralink to mind manipulate us. how on Earth is he a good guy all of a sudden?

(7) Show this thread

Anonup is like the all star team. Somebody has to go down to AA and show the rookies how to hit a curve.

I needed to see this, very down but hanging on..........Praying the truth is exposed for all to see soon. Can't have a real conversation with most people now except for right here. You are right, this is THE PLACE to come for support and truth!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

Try to find and hold on to your God connection hun.He is where you will find your peace.

(1) Show this thread

une grande famille 🙏☘️🥰

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I'm new here. My apple password is being held hostage. I have been so down because I couldn't access Telegram or Truth Social. I feel better after your comment although I can't upload Signal either which also bothers me. May I ask where you go for the news? Do you just check your Home page? Thanks for sharing!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

As you follow more people the Home tab becomes more useful. otherwise you can browse the Explore tab and if you like the content of a post just start following the person.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Gab is a great platform also, but AU is my home. This is a place of true god loving, country loving and human loving people. All we want is justice for those who deserve it and our constitution not trampled all over, that’s all. Simple

(2) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

God Bless U Qonspiracist. And i agree completely with ya! U rock sir!!!👊🤝🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

much love and respect 🙏 WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE
#FamilyIsEverything

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Thank you for being willing to serve. 911 was an awful wake-up but, I too, am feeling a shift. Being here, with the AU family is wonderful.