Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Australians have guns, We have more than the Police and the Army, so, What is your excuse America? Why arent you fighting back?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Something happening in Australia right now?

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yeah, but many are asleep, im just pointing out, some are at the end of our tether . Im done.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

The Supreme Court has to fail Americans for a large portion of the population to rise up. I don't believe we will get to a civil war situation here. [They] want it for sure but a civil war will never reach the people responsible for this mess. [They] are light harvesting right now. They want our energy.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I sincerely hope not. The Texans are very angry. They/we are being invaded. It better stop soon or all hell will break lose down there IMO.

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

I know VK is saying they dont want a Civil War event but damn how much more bullshit do we have to take. Im suprised in some places like Texas it hasnt exploded more

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

I just watched a short clip last night from a Texan. He is really angry. We are being invaded.

yeah at what point do people just take matters into their own hands? I mean really?

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Scary thought either way but this cannot be allowed to continue. Now what?