Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Australians have guns, We have more than the Police and the Army, so, What is your excuse America? Why arent you fighting back?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Something happening in Australia right now?

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yeah, but many are asleep, im just pointing out, some are at the end of our tether . Im done.

The Supreme Court has to fail Americans for a large portion of the population to rise up. I don't believe we will get to a civil war situation here. [They] want it for sure but a civil war will never reach the people responsible for this mess. [They] are light harvesting right now. They want our energy.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Saw this, and anything “fact checked” by Reuters as false immediately is a red flag for me that it could be true. Just saying.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Requiring the HHS "vax" mandate for HCP's............. should wake people up....... Because if your MD's and RN's aren't THERE..........??? whatcha gonna do with Chyna's next plague?

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

Armor up, fam

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

AMEN.

(1) Show this thread

well they aren’t getting my light energy ever again 😊

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Right now, if it were possible, we could (can) see It All slipping through their fingers.

They want our energy.- gematria - drop 4641

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

The Supreme Court has already overturned the election. We are now supposedly waiting on Trump/ Mil. to get this ball rolling. I, for one, think there is another agenda going on that no one has a clue about. And it has nothing to do with waking people up. Cern , maybe? Opening the gates to hell?? Why???🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Drop a Rod of god on CERN at the right time?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Are there Events still to happen on Dem watch?

Economy collapse
Fed/Central bank exposed
Necessary Scare Event

(3) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

THEY .... keep prodding and prodding ... harder & harder ! More outlandish crap broadcast every single day!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

But how do you harvest the light? Our Light? How?
We still feel autonomous, free, together, strive for wwg1wga, have a Home ... How?

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Why was The Supreme Court named that? In reality isn’t there only one of those? And pretty sure—it doesn’t reside in DC!#JustSayin

Just stumblin through life

Was wondering why I was feeling garbo vibes yesterday. That explains some things. Any tips for when that happens? I usually pray and listen to good music. Is there anything else youd recommend when the not so great vibes start creeping in?

The Supreme Court already did fail us when they refused to hear the election fraud cases between states (on the grounds of no standing)! If the federal court system can't mediate disputes between states, who can?!

That abdication of duty opened the door for everything that's happened since.

But I'm hoping soon enough the vast majority will KNOW Biden cheated and Trump won. That the entire system failed to stop it should be enough to get people to come together and replace this thoroughly corrupt system at last.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Key.

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

"[They] are harvesting" gives this passage new meaning

Truly I tell you, [what energy] you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

If the military knows the election was stolen, it has to wait for the highest court in the land to also show itself corrupt before it can do what needs to be done to uphold the constitution. Isn't there an election case in front of the SCOTUS now that they have not yet decided on, or am I dreaming??

In response Deeker Lee to her Publication

This has been my thinking, too.
Pres Trump will follow the rule of law to show the infiltration is complete and Mil is only way.

People have to be shown. If you jump straight to Mil, people could freak out.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I have been sick (getting better now) for the last 5 days, but I have stayed positive throughout. They cannot have my light!!! With all the outpouring of messages and prayers, all you anons have everything to do with it, and I am deeply grateful.

The more we commune, the stronger our collective light grows, shines, and strengthens us, and weakens them.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

🙏 double up on vitamin C and look into turmeric benefits for literly almost everything and manuka honey.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

VK, to whom are referring when you state [they] want our light? Cabal or [others]?

Q states ‘no civil war’

…and their light harvesting will incessantly TEST your resolve . Every second, minute, hour, and day, find Gratitude, for anything. Its the lights on swicth.

Love your Neighbor

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Plan B.

I will never let them extinguish my flame.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

That means we must rise above them bring our Vibes to truth we are WINNING if God be for us who can be against us give them no energy we must stay focused on the greatness of our GOD!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

That is correct. Vibrations are ever increasing. Just Hang on.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

333 Vibes. Waiting for Betelgeuse to go Boom.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

@J Q-Z iam looking at the thread js✌️
Indeed The
ORIGINAL POST DOES have a 9:33 ts
Your screenshot or copy re post has a 3:33 ts
Mandela effect? interesting🤔

(1) Show this thread

Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
Crimes against CHILDREN unite all humanity [cross party lines]?
Difficult truths.
Q

I pray that the Great Awakening is what we’re building to right now, with the 4Chan Hunter dump, etc.

As you said yesterday —

vincentkennedy
1 day ago
They used our Light to Power their dreams.
Never Again.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

need,[[[they]]] need our energy

Yep, Better to do nothing and wait for our Savior to
make it all better.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

I sincerely hope not. The Texans are very angry. They/we are being invaded. It better stop soon or all hell will break lose down there IMO.

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

I know VK is saying they dont want a Civil War event but damn how much more bullshit do we have to take. Im suprised in some places like Texas it hasnt exploded more

(1) Show this thread

I feel that we are going to have another 9/11 type of event that they will try. I think they are going for a huge demoralizing event and that they are running out of time so it has to be big and it has to be soon. Just my opinion.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Agreed! "The Gut Punch" is coming...Buckle up!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Well if they don't stop this administration soon we are loosing 60,000 national guard and reservist from the military due to the forced clot shot

(3) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Didn’t they already do that to 80million + when tney wouldn’t hear any of the 2020 election suits brought up before them?

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

exactly my thought!!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I think they did that because each state has to address it before its presented to the highest court.

(2) Show this thread

[She] was the second one of the two.

https://anonup.com/thread/9613478
My post 11:22 AM, 7/11
This post 9:33 AMD 7/12
Time Diff 22 H 11 M

22=V
11=K

Q 2211
nice game of chess
being done behind the scenes