Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Australians have guns, We have more than the Police and the Army, so, What is your excuse America? Why arent you fighting back?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Something happening in Australia right now?

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yeah, but many are asleep, im just pointing out, some are at the end of our tether . Im done.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

The Supreme Court has to fail Americans for a large portion of the population to rise up. I don't believe we will get to a civil war situation here. [They] want it for sure but a civil war will never reach the people responsible for this mess. [They] are light harvesting right now. They want our energy.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I sincerely hope not. The Texans are very angry. They/we are being invaded. It better stop soon or all hell will break lose down there IMO.

I know VK is saying they dont want a Civil War event but damn how much more bullshit do we have to take. Im suprised in some places like Texas it hasnt exploded more

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AllweneedistheTRUTH in this post can reply

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

I just watched a short clip last night from a Texan. He is really angry. We are being invaded.

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

yeah at what point do people just take matters into their own hands? I mean really?

(1) Show this thread