I'd like to ask for any prayers for my dad.
he went into the hospital with covid and his Blood pressure is so high, that they want to keep him.
please if anyone can, add him into your prayers tonight.
Cliff is his name.
thank you.

Only people mentioned by @edawg2362 in this post can reply

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

🙏

🙏🙏🙏

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Lifting him and you up in prayer💕🙏💕🕊

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Patriot 🇺🇸 Happy 🤗 Grateful 🙏🏼 Positive 👍🏻 WWG1WGA! President Trump is STILL MY PRESIDENT! MAGA 💥 Trust in God 🙏🏼

🙏🏼

🙏🙏🙏

✝️God Wins🙏 🐑 Sheep No More 🐑 The Great Awakening! 🍿🐸 May God Bless You All! 🙏🇺🇲❤️🌎

🙏✝️🙏

✝️God Wins🙏 🐑 Sheep No More 🐑 The Great Awakening! 🍿🐸 May God Bless You All! 🙏🇺🇲❤️🌎

🙏✝️🙏

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

🙏

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

prayers are being sent🙏🙏🙏❤️

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Prayers lifted up for your dad, you and your family. May He provide good care, swift healing, courage and comfort through this time. 💕🙏💫✨

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lifting up prayers for quick healing and restoration for Cliff and peace for all family members

Prayers heading your way. 🙏❤️

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Praying for your dad and for you. May God bless you both.
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Lord, please watch over Cliff and heal him, make him strong against this illness and bring him back home to his family.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Sending prayers 🙏 . Ask questions what medication’s they are giving him . Do not let them give him remdesivir . Keep an eye on every thing if you see something you don’t like speak up .

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers and love to you and your dad❤️🙏❤️🙏

❤️🙏sending love and prayers

Prayers for your Father Cliff for a fast and speedy recovery!! Celery juice works amazing for lowering blood pressure!! I hope this can help him either now or in the future! May God Bless you and your family during this difficult time . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Prayers up for Cliff
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

Prayers to you and your family!!!! Stay strong@edawag2362, Cliff needs you now.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you humbly again in prayer for one of your children, his name is Cliff. He is sick with covid and his blood pressure is high. I ask, if it be your will, that you would wrap your loving and healing arms around Cliff and his family. I ask you to please completely heal Cliff from all that is ailing him and bring him back to full strength and full health. Please watch over and send your blessings upon this family, as they are going through this trying time. Thank You, Heavenly Father. I ask these things in Your Son, JESUS' holy name, Amen.

❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️