Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

TikTok is very educational

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

16 mins between posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Video length = :12

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

some of us...had to deal with the chit..we always knew...the head honchos have been comprimised for as long as i can remember

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Divine overstanding

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

they’re scallops & yes they do.

t/s 10:39 > 1:12 >< 11:2

💧112 Stay alert https://qalerts.app/?q=%23112

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Two post (videos) about/in water... Is this a warning sign to watch the waters?

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

10:39 > 112 《》211

💧112🔥🔥
Repeat.
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
More false flags imminent.
Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Above will have context as news unfolds.
Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical.
Q
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23112

💧211🔥
NK _ SpaceX.
Q
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23211

💧4🔥🔥
Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
Operation Mockingbird
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show
🧐💧
🧐misspelling of Intellingence as marker
🧐 my prior recent posts with this 💧 & various other 💧s containing markers.

💧12🙏
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.
https://qalerts.net/?q=%2312

🧐CONTINUED👇

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Where and how did 4 come about

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

First saw them do this on Sanibel Island a few years ago. One kept lifting up and hitting me on the leg. pretty cool little critters. 😊

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

I always think of sea otters breaking open clams...

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Who else was happy as a clam to be outside this weekend? ☀️🦀

Did you know❓
Happy as a Clam is a shortened form of the full expression, which is happy as a clam at high water 🌊

The idea behind this expression is that clams are happiest when the ocean is at high tide to avoid predators.
~REEF of Cape Cod

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Morning VK!
Nana sending love for it is gonna be a really good day here in my Bubble!

ANY day that Nana learns something new is a good day!

Geez, we have soooooo much to learn!
They have lied about so many things we still don't know exist!

https://youtu.be/1NhuCMdvldM

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

mornin’ Nana! Saw this at 11:11 cst, but had to take the time to listen! I love this song! Have a Sun shiny, absolutely, positutely, wonderful Day! 🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

am always ready to learn something new♥️

(2) Show this thread

those are scallops VK 🤍

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Happy as a clam :)

#RainbowVibes

💕 the ocean!! Octopus are the most fascinating to me!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

1439JGematria:🕊The Story Of Life On Planet Earth. Listen To Me Now. Stop The Struggle Of The Spirit. The Great Inception Of The Christ Has Begun🤍

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Speaking of shell's...

The subsidiaries of Shell plc SHEL have taken the final investment decision to construct a major hydrogen plant in the Netherlands — Holland Hydrogen I — which, per the oil supermajor, will be the largest in Europe once it commences operations in 2025.

Per Shell, the 200-megawatt electrolyzer will be built on the Tweede Maasvlakte situated in the port of Rotterdam and will have an output of up to 60,000 kilograms of renewable hydrogen per day. Partly owned by SHEL, the offshore wind farm — Hollandse Kust Noord — will be the source of renewable power for the electrolyzer.

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/shell-shel-to-build-largest-hydrogen-plant-in-the-netherlands

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

2025..same year Nederlands would be a rich country..🤔🤔🤔

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Speaking of shell's...

The subsidiaries of Shell plc SHEL have taken the final investment decision to construct a major hydrogen plant in the Netherlands — Holland Hydrogen I — which, per the oil supermajor, will be the largest in Europe once it commences operations in 2025.

Per Shell, the 200-megawatt electrolyzer will be built on the Tweede Maasvlakte situated in the port of Rotterdam and will have an output of up to 60,000 kilograms of renewable hydrogen per day. Partly owned by SHEL, the offshore wind farm — Hollandse Kust Noord — will be the source of renewable power for the electrolyzer.

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/shell-shel-to-build-largest-hydrogen-plant-in-the-netherlands

oh wow i did not know that either, look at them doing their own free fall💙

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

The ocean floor is a deep dive in and of itself. (wink) Very cool!

freedom

ConfiRmed the 22.

Mirror again
Q 931
POTUS’ recent Tweet relevant here.
EU.
Enough is enough.
She was warned.
Q
10 to comply.
Choice is yours.
Q+

It's a Wo-Man.

[She] tried to lock me out. Didn't work though. There was a Work Around. [She] was warned.

Q 22
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?💥
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.💥

She won't try that again.

[They] not gonna be swimming freely for long!
“These people will lose everything.”

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I had no idea. lol

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

It’d be a pretty dull life sitting in one spot your whole life. They’re like under water butterflies.

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Well they are scallops not clams

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Arbia Steinour to his Publication

even yummier😋

(1) Show this thread

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus