The bounce is coming.

All praise to God the Father. The Creator of ALL things.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Love you, DoQ+!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I remember you posting this and then showing what Trump said. That, my friend, is awesome!

maybe it's synchronicity, and if it is, then it's REALLY something special for the person it's happening to.

maybe it's synchronicity, and if it is, then it's REALLY something special for the person it's happening to.

Bringing Light to Darkness

remember our enemy works thru deception, call is Sun, Ra, Pa, Moloch, Baal, Pan, Bull, Lion, etc. is the same deity just different versions of God Father. When you go to church they invoke him and you hardly notice it because they told you he is good, but behind close doors the perform sacrifices for him. Is just different versions used to manipulate humanity since the PA people arrived to earth.

Trump always praises God Almighty. There's a lot left to learn.

Thy this the glory, your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Forever our Lord and ever in our hearts.
Blessed are we that believe, have faith and strength to endure whatever comes.
AMEN🙏💜🙏

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

he watches everything

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Glory to God!
Amen

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Thank You, GOD and Thank You, JESUS. All glory, honor, and praise go to You. For we are nothing without You.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

lets watch that Cat!!

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

.. guess i'll go get some more🍿 Want some?

Hodl my seat? i like the front row for this movie! 😂

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas