Sorry for the lack of posts lately Patriots.

Focused this summer on getting grounded, cold temp river soaks and chain sawing stuff.

Prepping my mind for the bounce.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I have been somewhat absent myself. Been gardening. Its is so rewarding to watch the gift from God of things growing!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Hi Doq, I was thinking of you earlier. Mind prepping is what I am focusing on as well. 🙏🏻

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I completely get that. I know I need to be within andn focused for what is coming. Feels like I've done all I can. I'm stubborn though and tend to let myself get caught up in other people's drama. Good reminder to let others BE and just to ME.

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

Thanks Doc, I saw that Dan also posted this on July 7th and 9th

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Try Fly fishing; good for soul!

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

We miss you Doq...BUT I understand totally! We all need a break and do something else. Take care. Hugs from South Africa.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

14, 107, 23
What you chain sawing Doq?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Sorry for my ignorance, Nana , but what are the numbers about?

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Hey Doq, besides the obvious preparation, any advice on things we may nt have thought of?

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

Me watching the world burn...

Are you a husky or a stihl guy?

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

should be a good jump to watch.
chainsaws are always fun ;)

Tiiimmmmbbbeeerrr.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

love me some chainsawin. wish you lived closer to NW CT. I have logs for years piled. have to get to it.

lately been yanking weeds by hand cuz i don’t want to use chemicals cuz well water. find it extremely grounding and therapeudic.

who would’ve thought be looking forward to doing work so much in our more experienced awakened selves as a way of atoning, meditating, and any other “ing” it works for.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

oh my poor kitty!

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

5:5. Miss you Doq. Take care of you and your family.❤️

hope you and yours are well. one day at a time :)

@DoqHolliday Which bounce? 🤣

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

The Calm Before The Storm
everything we ever did is for this moment, rest up brother we got some commies to get!!! GET SOME!
WWG1WGA 🐸

5:5 😜

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Nothing to apologize for Doq! Take care of you and your family first. We’re not going anywhere. Be safe, God bless! 🙏❤️

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

best to you