May God bless you all !!!! I have two interviews on Monday with company's that did not require the vax. Can you please pray that GOD leads me to follow his will? AU is an amazing place for love and Light, thank you.

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Praying for you. God Bless you.🙏🏻

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Thank you - Next step a 2nd interview on Friday this week.

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Praying everything went well & continues to move forward where the best of the two jobs will go through for you. Keep us posted! 🙏🏻💛💫

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

I'm on to the next step with one of the company's.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way Patriot! 🙏💫

Thank you - I'm sending blessing to all also !!!!

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Prayers up!!!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Thank you and GOD bless...

(1) Show this thread

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Praying for you and that God leads you down the right path. He has watched you stay strong and will come through.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

Thank you so many amazing prayers today. God Bless.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Dear Heavenly Father, Please watch over Truth Seeker during and after the interview for the job. Please guide him on the righteous pathway and help him through this. Help him get the job that is best for him and that you would approve of. I ask these things, in Your Son's holy name, Amen.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

So powerful - Thank you very much and God Bless.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

prayers going up Patriot!

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Thank you and GOD Bless.

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Thank you and GOD Bless.

(5) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

GODSPEED! You will get one of the job offers! Good things are in the Air! God bless.😊

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Thank you - I send Blessing to you and yours.

(1) Show this thread

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

You've got this, God bless!

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Thank you and GOD BLESS.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for you! 🙏

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

Much appreciated !!!! God Bless.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Thank you - You all ROCK. God Bless.

(1) Show this thread

GOD's plan and purpose for each of our lives is beyond our knowing BUT the FAITH of CHRIST resides in us ~ may your will be in line w/ GOD's will:
"And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing *according to his will*, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him." 1 John 5:14,15 🙌 💟 😍 the eyes of your understanding be Open 👏 👀

In response Free Bird to her Publication

That was powerful thank you and GOD BLESS.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Thank you - God Bless

(1) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

I’m looking forward to hearing about how much you LOVE your new job and how great your co-workers are! You’ve Got This! 😊

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

I'll let you all know how it goes. God bless.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🕊️🙏

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thanks Jason. Be well and GOD bless.

(1) Show this thread

🙏❤️ Prayers for you

In response kolibri to his Publication

God Bless.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God,
if it is your will, please lead Truth Seeker to the type of work that will be fulfilling and have meaning.
Please give him the right words, and the right qualities to be successful.
Thank you in advance for your blessings and bounty.
In your name we pray....

Thank you - That's was beautiful.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Good luck Everything happens for a reason... Gods plan.

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Right there with you. God bless

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

May God guide you to exactly where He wants you to be.
Trust in Him and you will be blessed beyond measure. Looking forward to hearing how your interviews go! You've got this!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thanks, I'll let everyone know. God bless.

(1) Show this thread