A whole other network is being created that will free us from the wires and towers.

Trump's DOD funded this.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Guardians with links to the Stars

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Simply cannot wait for this to happen Sir.
So much healing will be needed.

Might be a stretch but was wondering why the simulation killed a squirrel I enjoyed watching by electrocuting it last week on our power line. Made me really sad. Those lines and poles are ugly and we haven't changed using them in over 110 years.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Nikola Tesla tech? JGT...DJT? Von Graaff...Hughes? Cant wait to hear the stories!!! 😳
If im understanding u.🤓

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

This Year??? -can't come soon enough, I'm ready!!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I bet their hats are white ;)

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏Thank God for President Trump

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Bring it on!!!

woke up at 11:11 this morning 😎💖
It is already 7:11:22 here 🍿

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

lucky you sleeping into 11.11am. im just jealous, have to get up at 5am every day.

(1) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

BLACKOUTS NECESSARY
September?

Wanted to add this —

TS = 13:13.

Where love is, there is God, and with God, all things are possible.

1 Corinthians 13
13 So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

WWG1WGA

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

nice 11:22 t/s 💖

(1) Show this thread

when can i sign up to TTDSSS & take down a few poles & wires! Always hated them obstructing the views of nature - driving country roads they are an eyesore! even while hiking mountains, damn things cut across breathtaking landscapes. would give me great pleasure to remove a few!!!

In response Not Important to his Publication

I am with you!! I say that all the time!!🎯

In response Not Important to his Publication

I am with you!! I say that all the time!!🎯

(2) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Is the Trump WALL a Tesla Wall … with connections to Starlink?

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

‘Where thinking about building the wall as a solar wall, so it creates energy … and pays for itself’ Trump

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Starlink is a M7sk project. Low orbit Satellites. Is that Quantum? IDTS.

(2) Show this thread

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

in the works it seems.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

VK... Thats some straight talking TRUTH!

NO GAMES
NO DECODE

JUST SWEET TRUTH

VERY BIG TY from WaQie 💙

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

that will be great, learned some about modems and routers today, storm knocked my WIFI out last night, friend helped me over phone, got tv and wifi working, feeling good bout that, cause the tech part of my brain needs growing

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

can’t wait 👏👏

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Is Elon part of that?

I knew it!! Amazing

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

● ODIN ● as per CodeMonkey ?!?

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

External Technologies are Simply an Outward Expression of Organic Inner "Technologies" and both are Based Upon the Sacred Geometry of Light, Metatron's Cube, The Flower of Life and other Sacred Geometrical Symbols that Describe what we now know to be the (Q)uantum Source Field of Dark Matter/Mother; Interpenetrated by Universal Holofractally Encoded Light. Black Hole/Whole/White Hole/Whole; Dark Matter/Mother/Light; Yin and Yang.
"ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ("A.I") is a Technological Projection or Extrapolation of ABSOLUTE INTELLIGENCE/God/the (G)rand (O)rganizational (D)esign/Designer of All Creation.
The Children of Darkness can Wield and an Attempt to Weaponized God's Creation but the very Technologies they Use to Create an Inverted Fear-Based Matrix, are Ultimately Grounded and Sourced in Absolute, Universal Intelligence.
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!
GOD WINS! BIGLY!

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Nanu Nanu

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Live Long & Prosper

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

DOD reminds me of this drop from 11.11.
/route_DOD_11.11.18/
America Will Be Unified Again.
Also Q560, “Why are American taxpayers subsidizing Tesla?”

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

IMO, tax payers' money has gone to the Fed to pay interest on the loans to the US Corporation.The money given to Tesla was fiat monopoly money

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

All I know is I am grateful for all the really smart people on this platform. Their intelligence astounds me.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Me too!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

me too♥️

(3) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Great news VK! Sending love . . .

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

A German, a Belgian and a Dutchman were talking and bragging about the developments of digital technology. The German said: "We have had internet cables in the ground since 2002." The Belgian said: "We have had copper wires for electricity on the ground since 1934." The Dutchman then said: "We have NOTHING in the ground. We have had wireless internet for centuries!"

Peace Is The Prize
Time Squeeze
Tesla Scalar Interferometer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g8mhFestlU

Death Ray - Ultimate Weapon of Nikola Tesla?? Myth or reality? - YouTube

Death Ray - Ultimate Weapon of Nikola Tesla??Myth or reality? Not only he wished to give free, wireless energy to the world, he also wanted to establish long...

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Happy birthday Nikola Tesla

(1) Show this thread