I get that human traffickers should be put to death. Once cops are only enforcing valid law, and not acting as enforcers of mafia government, then cop killers too.

Drug dealing is trickier: why hang someone for selling relatively safe MDMA or ketamine when dangerous alcohol is legal and celebrated? What about the perverse incentive to push Big Pharma to addict people instead? Do individuals have rights to own any molecule and put it in their body, however unwise?

My sense is that it takes a cultural revolution to deal with the demand side, a bit like how drunk driving became socially unacceptable.

Anyone giving drugs to children needs to face a nasty penalty. No argument.

Drugs are a tough case as they are an exercise in liberty (albeit as possible misadventure) as well as a reduction in liberty (addiction, delinquency, violence). They are not one homogenous category, either. Psychedelics and crack are practically unrelated beyond both being psychoactive.

Yes also it is always the plebs that get charged for transporting and selling and never the real perps at the top
who are moving the drugs in in massive quantities and making the most money.
However Fentanol and heroin are huge problems I know.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Star, click on at the bottom under it