I get that human traffickers should be put to death. Once cops are only enforcing valid law, and not acting as enforcers of mafia government, then cop killers too.

Drug dealing is trickier: why hang someone for selling relatively safe MDMA or ketamine when dangerous alcohol is legal and celebrated? What about the perverse incentive to push Big Pharma to addict people instead? Do individuals have rights to own any molecule and put it in their body, however unwise?

My sense is that it takes a cultural revolution to deal with the demand side, a bit like how drunk driving became socially unacceptable.

Anyone giving drugs to children needs to face a nasty penalty. No argument.

Drugs are a tough case as they are an exercise in liberty (albeit as possible misadventure) as well as a reduction in liberty (addiction, delinquency, violence). They are not one homogenous category, either. Psychedelics and crack are practically unrelated beyond both being psychoactive.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Speaking from experience, it is very clear to me that the real criminal act is that that the following are illegal:

Cannabis, ketamine, mdma, lsd, magic mushrooms, DMT.

These things are illegal for two reasons.

#1 They can trigger the awakening process in a monumental fashion.
#2 It is their intention to make criminals and outcasts of free thinkers and rebels.

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

https://youtu.be/DMH5WgGFxlc.
Martin I watched some of this yesterday. You might find this interesting

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

drug networks and child trafficking at the upper echelon go hand in hand

I see a future were there will be no drugs on the street

peope will not live in apathy and hopelesness

they will have no need for them

as to monetary gain, this the whitehats need to solve it in whatever financial system they offer.

monetary gain not an incentive

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Yes also it is always the plebs that get charged for transporting and selling and never the real perps at the top
who are moving the drugs in in massive quantities and making the most money.
However Fentanol and heroin are huge problems I know.

You make some good points. Some may say that is a sticky Wicket.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Excellent points, Martin. We have a lot to figure out as we continue to evolve. And discussions like this will abound. My gut reaction to Trump suggesting the death penalty for drug dealers was NO. But, quite frankly, I don't know where my own conditioning comes in on that one. Raised in a culture of drug use and all that was by design. Alcohol is state sanctioned use and abuse. A lot to figure out.....